Tax Advisor Specialist CPA or Enrolled Agent Remote
Job Location: Remote
Job ID: 00104137-1
Intuit’s seasonal CPAs and Enrolled Agents work remotely! If you want the flexibility to provide expert tax advice remotely while having the backing and support of a nationwide team of tax professionals that is second-to-none, you’ll love being a part of Intuit. In this role, you’ll utilize your extensive tax knowledge and exceptional people skills to consult with our TurboTax customers. If you can deliver a WOW customer experience and have the credentials that prove you’re a tax pro, apply now!
It may seem early, but Intuit has an awesome training program to get you ready for the upcoming tax season. So don't miss out, classes fill up quickly!
- Agents will work remotely and support TurboTax products via phone, chat and email (no up-selling or tax promotions).
- Provide written summaries of solutions to customers by email.
- Successful candidates must be willing to meet service level commitments.
- Must possess ACTIVE credentials for one of the following: EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Must possess active PTIN.
- Extensive knowledge of tax laws.
- Experience using major tax preparation software. Experience with electronic filing a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience preparing federal and state returns either individual (1040) or business (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, 706).
- Able to research IRS and state publications, regulations, and GAAP publications.
- Experience discussing complex tax topics or situations.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual a plus.
- Strong software troubleshooting abilities a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: http://jobs.intuit.com.
Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Trouble viewing our site? Try refreshing your browser and clearing your history.