Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Account ManagerLocation(s): London, United Kingdom
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
We are looking for talented Account Managers to take on this core role with a direct reporting line into the Head of Sales. She or he will be working within a territory team together with Business Development Managers to win over small businesses through Accountants in Practice for our SaaS (Software as a Service) QuickBooks online and mobile offerings as applicable.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
What you'll bring
- Previous sales experience or similar is ideal
- Consistent achievement of sales quota
- Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue and unit targets (i.e. achieving consistent forecast accuracy)
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a large workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Ability to present and demonstrate on live Webinars
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyse alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcom.
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights
- Track record of excellent partnering, collaboration and influencing across company functions, different cultures and complex time zones
- Builds strong professional relationships with our external partners
- Organise and lead the coordination with partners to facilitate sales
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
How you will lead
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within the Accountant partner to drive Intuit’s agenda throughout the organisation
- Assisting all partners through the initial signup and education stage
- Focused on building high value leads and qualifying pipelines working in partnership with Business Development Managers and manage assigned partners in territory
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of Intuit’s products and solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive result
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.