Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Lead Financial AnalystLocation(s): London
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Small Business & Self Employed Group (“SBGSEG”) is Intuit’s largest business unit with $4B in revenue, serving 5M+ customers with the QuickBooks line of products including accounting, payments, payroll and capital solutions.
About the International Finance Team:
We are responsible for developing strategies and driving execution for our rapidly growing QuickBooks franchise outside the US (which comprises ~30% of our 5M customer base today).We develop data driven insights and partner with business leaders in our core International markets (UK, Canada, Australia, India, Brazil, France) to disrupt incumbents, open new market categories, and drive durable growth for the QuickBooks franchise.We also lead the international 3- and 1-year strategic planning process that underlies the financial commitments for the business unit and the company.
The role offers significant exposure to senior leaders across Intuit as well as greater responsibility, career momentum and ability to directly drive long-term value in a high-growth SaaS segment.We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
What you'll bring
To be successful in this role, candidate should have:
· 5+ years of experience, including at least 3 years in finance, accounting, or similar. Global and SaaS experience preferred
· Well-rounded interpersonal skills with the capacity to build strong senior relationships and collaborate across multiple stakeholders at varying levels
· Self-motivated and willingness to proactively take on leadership roles within a project or plan cycle
· Flexible work hours as partnering with the US and markets across the globe will be critical for success
· Ability to quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and articulate recommendations to an executive audience
· Analytical orientation, creativity in problem solving and keen business judgment
· Advanced user of Excel, Power Point and all system tools
· Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, operate in a cross-functional matrixed organization, and meet deadlines in a high-growth environment focused on driving business results
How you will lead
It is essential that the candidate be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, and respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as a team player and an exceptional leader. Core responsibilities include:
· Lead initiatives to capture QuickBooks ecosystem growth opportunities and mitigate strategic or financial risks in International, in close partnership with international leaders and finance partners to ensure successful execution
· Centrally drive FP&A processes for all International markets, to develop a consolidated view of our 1- and 3-year strategy and push on teams’ financial plans and modeling assumptions to drive growth related accurate outcomes
· Centrally drive and consolidate the International markets’ monthly/quarterly close & forecasting processes as well as manage key risks & opportunities to aid leadership in ideal decision making
· Communicate effectively with executive-level presentations and business reviews that deliver narratives and guide leaders in accelerating our growth trajectory
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.