Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Technical Support ManagerLocation(s): London, United Kingdom
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join Intuit’s Financial Data Platform (FDP) Professional Services team as a Technical Support Manager. The Technical Support Manager will manage a Partner Support team and will directly contribute (hands-on) to successful and timely technical support outcomes related to Financial Institution (FI) connectivity. Primary focus on European market, with a global focus in support of a follow the sun model.
- Become a product support expert for all Intuit offerings that offer connectivity
- Participate directly in the support queue (as a member of the support team), taking incoming trouble calls/emails, troubleshooting the problem and providing resolution in a timely manner.
- Analyze technical issues associated with impacted customers and provide all necessary technical information to triage issues
- Monitor and follow up on all requests from submission to resolution.
- Collaborate with partners to fully understand problems and to set expectations.
- Independently trigger escalations whenever necessary.
- Proactively, collaborate with internal Development Engineers and external partners to determine steps toward resolution and prevention of future issues.
- Provide technical training to resellers’ technical and installation staff
- In depth experience working with at least one CRM system. Jira experience preferred.
- Create documentation to facilitate efficient issue detection and resolution
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response(s).
- Manages resolution of problems that may require follow-up and/or escalation. Participates in global rotation to respond to FI Health alerts.
- Opens FI incidents with the Intuit Operations Center (IOC) based on FI Health thresholds and collaborates with FI and FDP Product Development resources as needed to resolve and close FI incidents.
- Works independently to support direct connections to Intuit’s Financial Data Platform. Manage multiple input queues from internal and external sources.
- Requires understanding of Intuit’s Financial Data Platform architecture and/or services. Work closely with internal implementation, product development, and quality engineering teams to resolve issues.
What you'll bring
Strong time-management/project management skills
- Ability to stay focused on core responsibilities while successfully handling a wide spectrum of client requests
- Proven troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be “on call” and work extended or unscheduled hours as needed
- Change leader with entrepreneurial mindset
- Promotes/fosters a positive work environment and relationships
- Shares feedback on potential emerging issues with collaborative approach to problem solving
- Versed in troubleshooting techniques to identify and document root causes of software issues using application logs (JSON, XML, etc.) as input
- Comfortable with issue tracking using JIRA or similar, and good understanding of modern Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices
- Advanced knowledge of Splunk and the Splunk query language, or similar log platforms
- Advanced experience providing support for a technical environment focused on data integration and associated application programming interfaces (APIs), especially with RESTful APIs in a microservices architecture
- Experience with command line operations in a UNIX/Linux environment (scripting, awk, regex, etc.)
- Experience with tools used for gathering data to assist with troubleshooting and impact analysis (SQL, Tableau, Redshift, Hive, etc.)
- Knowledgeable regarding authentication and authorization concepts and methods, especially OAuth2, and ideally OAuth2+OpenID Connect
- Deep understanding of Incident Management processes
- Project/Program Management experience in transitioning projects from implementation phase to production support
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Expertise with connectivity in all of the products including Quicken Windows/Mac, Quickbooks Windows/Mac, Quickbooks Online, and Mint.
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts related to the financial services industry
- Demonstrates accurate and logical problem solving skills
- Collaborates with co-workers to achieve end-to-end quality in our customer experience
- Conveys with a “teach” mindset on highly technical constructs to non-technical people
- Communicates clearly to customers and co-workers both verbally and in writing
- Handles multiple tasks and switches priorities as needed
- Modifies communication style to meet customer needs
- Used as a resource for handling escalations
- Consistently supports multiple product lines/modules/products/services
- Exhibits a high level of knowledge of operating systems related to Mac, PC, and mobile devices
- Advanced understanding of networking and connectivity in the relevant environment
- Able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates initiative, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize
- High end skill set may be utilized within organization to support business needs (examples: training, creation of training materials, creating process documentation)
Qualifications/Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and extensive work experience in Online Banking and Fintech Industry
- Minimum of five years experience resolving complex technical support issues with financial software and connected banking services required
Travel Requirement: Up to 20%+ travel may be required
How you will lead
- Field questions pertaining to FI inquiries regarding connectivity to Intuit products while developing and implementing solutions for issues escalated to L3
- Create and proactively share information (including log files, documentation, etc.) regarding connectivity problems with products
- Track and understand technical issues associated with FI connectivity and integrations
- Educate FIs to independently resolve connectivity issues
- Consult with implementation team resources during conversion planning and execution for those FIs migrating to the Direct Connect API
- Ability to lead projects beyond primary responsibility
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.