Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Customer Success Content SpecialistLocation(s): Mexico City, Mexico
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Content Specialistwill take their creativity and enthusiasm and add it to their strong analytical and problem solving mindset using the latest Social/Community best practices to engage with customers online. The ideal candidate with be an empathetic, friendly, approachable team player with a learning and forward-thinking mindset.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience and a passion for social media programs that drive customer experience.
- Customer-facing writing skills: Able to write in a clear, explanatory and customer-focused manner, with a demonstrated strong command over the English language.
- Experience of engaging customers using social media technologies, platforms, listening programs and tracking/analytics.
- Previous experience of leveraging influencer communities and managing content strategies to maximize customer engagement.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate technical and business requirements, business cases and other findings across organizational levels.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of continuous change.
- Empathetic, friendly, approachable, and a team player with a learning and forward-thinking mindset.
- Proven ability to use MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SalesForce and social media management tools such as Lithium will be an added advantage.
- Results oriented, while respecting people and maintaining integrity without compromise.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment.
How you will lead
- Work closely with Social & Community Programme Managers, partner agents and other stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Product, Care) to execute on the Social and Community Strategy.
- Social and Community moderation, coaching and monitoring (with partners/agents) to ensure high quality of answers provided.
- Social monitoring and proactive/editorial engagement (with internal and external partners)
- Building and nurturing AllStar program and overall community health/engagement
- Maintain strong relationships via digital communities (e.g. Facebook accountant communities, LinkedIn, small business and self-employed forums)
- Proactive listening, 3rd party review sites (e.g. Amazon reviews, consumer forums), and engagement
- Measure, analyze and report on customer engagement metrics pertaining to our Social channels, sharing insights and partner with relevant groups on opportunities and problems identified in this channel.
- Design experiments and use data to make decisions about the impact of various social media and word of mouth efforts.
- Design innovative and creative solutions to address insights gained through data and experiments in the Social space.
- Create mitigation plans through social platforms for customer problems that cannot be otherwise addressed.
- Manage emerging product issues and escalations and drive a rapid, coordinated response across product management, marketing and support.
- Customer-focused, with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.