Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Holistic Search - Senior Marketing Manager Team LeadLocation(s): Toronto, Canada
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
In this role, your main responsibility will be to lead our holistic search for paid and organic to create high-impact experiences which supports our overall growth strategy for QuickBooks Canada.
This position is a hybrid role based in Mississauga, Ontario (moving to Toronto this summer) you may work cross-functionally with partners located across many of our global sites, including the US, UK and Australia.
The Head of Holistic Search is a senior position overseeing a team of 5+ people on the Quickbooks Performance Marketing team working closely with our cross-functional teams including Analytics, Martech, Product Marketing, Google, Microsoft,, External Agencies and other channel owners.
- 7+ years of experience running search for a large organization 3+ years of people management experience (Previous hands-on experience preferred, role will not require this)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Stats required
- Minimum 7+ years of digital marketing experience with emphasis on digital campaign management focusing on leveraging data to drive business results
- Deep understanding of programmatic management (preference for GMP), Campaign Manager (DoubleClick), Facebook and other social certifications in fundamental Advertising.
- Knowledge of GA4/GA360 and/or Adobe Analytics, CDP, DMP’s and CMS a benefit
- Experience managing multimillion-dollar budgets
- Agency and in-house experience a plus
- Developing a strategy for how we approach Search holistically across SEO & SEM to maximize clicks/traffic with the least investment. 1 and 3 year plans.
- Forecasting performance and establishing stretch goals for the team
- Responsible for allocating, investing and optimizing a significant media budget across search platforms to meet performance and brand building goals, forecasting performance and establishing stretch goals
- Partnering with Analytics in the development of appropriate KPI's to measure the incremental value of SEO & SEM efforts
- Leading research and identifying trends and insights on unique areas of opportunity across the FMS space in Canada.
- Providing and influencing our creative and content teams with prioritized recommendations and consulting/educating on SEO best practices
- Working closely with our web and technology teams on implementing technical improvements Instituting a rigorous learning agenda and testing calendar
- Coordinating with your Media, Web, and CRM counterparts to deliver cohesive experiences across channels and throughout the consumer’s decision journey
- Influencing our marketing technology and web roadmaps with use cases, data requirements, etc.
- Developing high-performing talent via recruitment and mentoring
- Educate the broader Canada marketing team on SEO and search strategies and how they work hand in hand.
Skills to be Successful
- Deep understanding of technical paid search and SEO, including optimizing/fixing website architecture, crawling, rendering and indexing
- Ability to move fast in developing hypotheses, running testing/pilots and, applying learnings while keeping all stakeholders informed along the way
- Passion for the industry and a finger on the pulse of emerging technologies, tactics, and media properties.
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to obtain consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Data forward thinker with an understanding for how consumer mindsets translate into data patterns and signals
- Great storyteller. Ability to distill complex digital media and technical strategies into crisp, executive friendly communications
- Ability to distill complex, technical strategies into crisp, executive friendly communications
- Proven experience running performance marketing campaigns through digital, and driving performance through optimized customer experiences
- Comfort making decisions based off imperfect or incomplete data
- Above all, an unwavering desire to constantly evolve and improve our SEO & SEM capabilities
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.