Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Director Global Demand CenterLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) has been a mainstay on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for over 15 years. Our mission is to power prosperity around the world. It is our privilege to serve those who work day in and day out in search of a better tomorrow. At Intuit, we wake up every morning dedicated to evening the odds so our customers can overcome the challenges they face and achieve their dreams.
Intuit is the proud maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint. We are a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. We do this by using technology to solve our customers’ most important problems. We serve customers by finding more ways to put more money in their pockets, eliminating work and drudgery so they can focus on their lives and what matters to them, and ensuring that every financial decision that they make, they make it with confidence.
Day-by-day, innovation-by-innovation, we work to make a difference in the lives of the 50 million people we serve around the world. Whether it’s helping families move past living paycheck to paycheck and save more money or increasing the odds of success for those running their own business – we never stop working to give everyone the opportunity to prosper.
We are looking for a seasoned Saas/Cloud sales leader to drive building and leading Intuit’s Global Demand Center, to fuel programmatic growth within the up-market / Corporate space for QuickBooks. Our vision is to transform Intuit into a world-class Saas/Cloud sales organization, including unlocking the power of external Partnerships to grow into the Corporate segment. This role is global in nature, based in Mountain View California at headquarters of Intuit’s largest market – the US.
The Global Demand Center (GDC) will be independent and complementary to the current Intuit mass marketing activities, to attract, support, and retain high value Corporate customers.
The most critical outcomes for this role:
- Recruit and manage experts to the Global Demand Center team, spanning all aspects of omni-channel programmatic demand generation (e.g. event-based demand, cluster personalization)
- Co-Create digitally powered Corporate Sales Play designs across all high value customer clusters, and lead RFP and contract negotiation for the AI driven B2B intelligence platform
- Allocate, invest and optimize all co-invested programmatic investments ($8M+) through Partners and Events engines, to drive revenue, leads, and re-branding
- Lead team to create content and own IP (e.g. white papers, vertical specific messaging, and industry influencers) expand the QuickBooks brand in the Corporate space
- Innovate and implement AI driven test and learn strategies and drive scalable results
- Emulate the Intuit culture and shape the environment
- Design and lead organization for success, and allocate resources to high-impact priorities
- Advance Intuit sales, business development strategies and continuously renew sales capabilities, people and practices in response to an ever-changing environment
- Provide people leadership to attract and retain the best talent through structured development, career and succession planning while helping to build overall team capability to ensure sales excellence
- Deliver on target commitments
- Operationalize company strategy, culture, organization and talent
What you'll bring
- Track record of developing breakthrough strategies AND inspiring excellent execution through teams
- Strong leadership & practice management
- Track record of driving rapid growth in the mid-market B2B segment specifically, and delivering on expected growth business outcomes
- Ability to accelerate speed to market in terms of organizational and operational transformation
- Hypothesis Driven thinking - Data-driven… has experience successfully leveraging data to drive decision making
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals
- Track record of boundary-less leadership in B2B software growth businesses
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award-winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
How you will lead
The key tasks and activities associated with achieving key accountabilities:
- Champion global omni-channel demand generation fueled by a “daily recommender” (MAQL/SQL scoring engine) across digital and non-digital engines (e.g., trade shows, events)
- Work extensively with the Vice President of Partnerships to attract, build, and support a robust Partner ecosystem (Disti’s, LSP’s, MSP’s, SI, and ISV’s) with insights to swarm win-win incremental Corporate opportunities
- Operate and make an impact at company level
- Effectively balance domain expertise and leadership skills to drive impact and results
- Demonstrate excellent E2E thinking with multi-disciplinary experience and assignments
- Operate and make an impact at the industry and policy level
- Effectively balance domain expertise and leadership skills to drive impact and results
- Deep knowledge on digital selling and ecommerce ensuring tighter execution and alignment between the Sales and Marketing functions
- Attract, develop, export top talent
- Collaborate with operations to ensure profitable growth
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.