Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Marketing Manager - GTMLocation(s): Mountain View, California - San Francisco, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The U.S. Online Accounting Go-to-Market (GTM) Team in Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is responsible for growing revenue and market share for our range of online accounting products and services. This team develops deep customer insights and product expertise to define target customer audiences, winning positioning and messaging, and GTM strategies while partnering with cross-functional teams to execute. The team partners closely with Product Management, Analytics and Design teams utilizing insights to inform product and commercialization roadmaps. This team is responsible for in-year revenue and customer goals.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced marketing professional to lead the GTM Team for QuickBooks Online, own business and financial planning, and drive growth via improving customer end-to-end experiences. This role is ideal for someone that is customer obsessed, strong at assessing experiences holistically through a customer-centric and data-backed lens, leading cross- functional teams, and being accountable for business performance.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years of product marketing, brand management or business strategy experience, including 5+ years building and leading teams
- Experience leading end-to-end commercialization, including defining consumer segmentation, insights, defining value propositions, messaging and GTM strategies
- Qualitative and quantitative research and testing experience. Must be comfortable partnering with research teams to design, implement and field both qualitative interviews and broader quantitative studies.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills with clear examples of using data actively for customer insights, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Deep experience partnering with product, design, and analytics, and utilizing customer insights to influence the direction of the product roadmap
- Strong track record of leadership and driving cross-functional teams in a fast-moving environment
- Strong business acumen, rigor in process management and prioritization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS required, MBA strongly preferred
How you will lead
- Lead and coach a high performing team
- Develop business plans and GTM strategies for QuickBooks Online that deliver customer and revenue targets
- Develop, manage, and deliver plans via clear definitions of market opportunities, customer segmentation, positioning and messaging
- Actively partner with Product Management, Analytics, Research, Design, and other critical teams to constantly refine our customer experiences and value delivered
- Drive cross-functional initiatives, championing rigorously analysis of business data to identify opportunities and generate insights to make informed decisions and drive fierce prioritization
- Balance multiple stakeholders and contribute across the range of strategic thinking to the tactical details to drive exceptional business results.
- Gather and analyze competitive intelligence to support decision making and strategic direction of product and commercialization roadmaps
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.