Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Product Manager - HRIS Team LeadLocation(s): Remote
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying your team.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators and have been at it for more than three decades.
As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We’re on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper
through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
- Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
- Eliminates work through innovative technology
- Provides complete confidence that they can do it right – by themselves – with complete confidence
Just as we transformed from DOS to the web, and then to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That's not just our history. It's our future.
QuickBooks Online Payroll Team
QuickBooks Online Payroll is devoted to creating tools and services that dramatically improve the chances of success for small business employers around the world. 1 in 10 employees in the U.S. is paid through QuickBooks Payroll. We turn one person’s dream into a thriving team through innovations in the automation of paying employees and filing taxes, personalized setup experience; and additional services like HR, time tracking, and employee benefits.
As we accelerate our mission, we are seeking an exceptional Group Product Manager (GPM) who thrives on changing the status quo and is laser-focused on making every experience simple, easy, and intuitive for our customers. This Group Product Manager will lead a team of 2-3 product managers who are driving the expansion of our Human Capital Management (HCM) capabilities for employers by building out an HR Information System (HRIS) to serve as the foundation for managing employee data across the platform. If you are passionate about delivering transformative change for small businesses and the economy, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, come join our team!
- 8+ years in product management roles designing and delivering world class solutions that have delighted customers and driven business growth
- Experience attracting and growing top talent and building high performing teams
- Proven track record of setting product strategy for a large portfolio and translating it into a product roadmap with excellent end to end execution
- Strategic mindset; comfort with ambiguity; focus on quality and results.
- Strong EQ and leadership skills; excellent analytical and quantitative abilities; proficiency in product analytics, testing methodologies and data-backed decision processes.
- Payroll, HR, Human Capital Management, HR Information Systems, experience a plus
- First hand experience running a small business also a huge plus
- Motivate, empower, and grow a team of 2-3 talented product managers to deliver solutions that delight our customers and challenge the status quo
- Create a team culture that fosters learning and executional excellence
- Inspire and develop product managers to define innovative solutions for customer needs using design thinking methodologies
- Coach teams to make data-backed decisions and set a high bar on metric goals
- Encourage a culture of experimentation, learning, and a growth-mindset - never settling for the status quo and innovating on the bleeding edge of what’s possible
- Serve as a key leader on the Online Payroll Product Management leadership team and working closely with cross-functional leaders to define the vision, strategy, and multi-quarter roadmap to form a broad portfolio.
- Know our competitors, their offerings and how our offerings compare
- Collaborate with other QuickBooks ecosystem partners (e.g., Time Tracking, Capital, Sales tax, and Accounting, etc.) to build end-to-end delightful experiences for the consumer
- Lead product prioritization processes across the organization to ensure we deliver products that solve the biggest customer problem, strong market position and generate durable business benefits (revenues, adoption, retention, etc.)
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.