Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Product Manager, QuickBooks Live ExpertsLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
People who work for themselves fuel our global economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce and create 80% of new jobs; internationally the stats are even more skewed. But the odds are stacked against them. One of two fails in the first five years, two of three before they can turn ten.
Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (QuickBooks) is devoted to creating tools and services that dramatically improve the chances of success for small businesses around the world - from mileage tracking to invoicing, from payroll to accounting, from creating new ways to access capital to forging deep connections with experts.
Accounting Experts are small businesses' most trusted advisor and Intuit’s most valued partner. When small businesses work with an Accountant in QuickBooks, their odds of survival go up 2x, they hire 3x more employees, and their profitability increases significantly. Yet, finding the right expert and service is a challenging process for small businesses leaving millions without the help they need. QuickBooks Live is our response to solving this problem, starting with a Bookkeeping Service that small businesses can subscribe to and gets paired to a quality expert for a delightful service.
The QuickBooks Live team is on a mission to transform the expert service industry serving small businesses, with an ambition to build the world’s most powerful Expert AI Platform. We’re early in the journey of this new product and service quickly iterating to optimize product-market fit and building a foundation to scale to small businesses around the world.
We are seeking an exceptional Group Product Manager who thrives on changing the status quo, building new products, and leading high performing teams with a strong missionary culture. This Group Product Manager will lead the product team focused on the expert experience for QuickBooks Live. You will partner closely with the product and service teams focused on the Small Business experience as well as other QuickBooks and Intuit Platform teams to craft and deliver a new and reimagined QuickBooks for Experts working with a Small Business.
What you'll bring
- 6+ years of experience as a product manager
- Track record of recruiting and leading a high performing team of at least 3 product managers
- Demonstrated repeated success in creating innovative products that deliver extraordinary outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
- A positive and entrepreneurial mindset; self-aware with a strong desire to learn
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excels in driving cross-functional teams and leading initiatives across an organization involving multiple product teams
- Deeply curious and data-driven; develops and defends strong points-of-view with data, analytics and the voice of the customer
- Passionate for solving customer problems (the big ones and the small ones)
- Experience working with Agile teams and data driven products
- Undergraduate degree required in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Science, Business or a related discipline required; MBA or MS a plus. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
How you will lead
- Develop and define product strategy for the Expert experience for QuickBooks Live
- Craft and build a reimagined QuickBooks experience for Experts that work with a Small Business inclusive of bookkeeping workflows, work management, collaboration, and automation
- Dream big with a bold, enduring, inspiring product vision and strategy — yet deliver the short and long
- Translate strategy into a product roadmap to deliver measurable outcomes
- Create a team structure and culture that fosters learning and executional excellence
- Hire, develop, and retain high performing PM talent
- Coach teams to make data-backed decisions and defining high quality success metrics
- Have an informed perspective on how to leverage leading edge technologies to build data powered products
- Engage with and influence Senior Leadership effectively
- Identify new opportunities based on customer insights, competitive research, and industry trends
- Create and maintain momentum, helping teams move forward swiftly and with rigor, a learning mindset and a bias towards action
- Identify opportunities in the organization and drives change to improve outcomes
- Lead a cross-functional team and be adept at boundaryless leadership, knowing when and how to work with sales, marketing and customer service
- Excel in environments of high cross company collaboration across platform and product teams.
- Care deeply about the craft of building great products and teach the craft
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.