Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Product Manager, QuickBooks Payments, New InnovationsLocation(s): Mountain View
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
People who work for themselves fuel our global economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce and create 80% of new jobs; internationally the stats are even more skewed. But the odds are stacked against them. One of two fails in the first five years, two of three before they can turn ten.
Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group is devoted to creating tools and services that dramatically improve the chances of success for small businesses around the world - from mileage tracking to invoicing, from payroll to accounting, from creating new ways to access capital to forging deep connections to expertise.
A top pain point for small businesses and self-employed continues to be Getting Paid. Despite all the innovation in the payments industry, 64% of small businesses have invoices that are 60+ days outstanding with many that never ever get paid. Intuit’s Payments team is on a mission to transform this reality, with an ambition of delivering on the promise of “Get Paid faster for what you are owed.” We are on a journey of delivering this promise by making the experiences of our customers super simple and intuitive.
We are seeking an exceptional Group Product Manager who thrives on changing the status quo and is laser-focused on making every experience simple, easy, and intuitive for our customers. This Group Product Manager will lead a dedicated and passionate group of product managers, developers and designers to deliver superior growth for our payments business.
What you'll bring
- 10 or more years of product management experience with at least 3 years of experience managing a team of 3 or more PMs building high growth Small Business and/or Consumer products for Web and Mobile interfaces at scale
- Led high growth products with an rapid experimentation driven product management approach
- Experience designing simple and intuitive web and mobile user interfaces
- Proven track record of delivering successful large-scale digital experiences
- Track record of recruiting and leading a high performing team of product managers
- Ability to lead cross-functional groups and drive decisions
- Understanding of eCommerce and/or Payments domain is nice to have
- Expert in using data-driven insights and analytical skills to make sound product decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels
- High level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to “make things happen”
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or advanced degree a plus
How you will lead
- Build customer empathy and use design thinking approach to solve key customer problems
- Partner closely with senior leadership and the cross functional team (e.g., product developers, designers, operations, risk, marketing and customer support, etc.) to build innovative digital commerce experiences across Web, Tablet and Mobile platforms
- Develop and define the product strategy for small business and self-employed merchants
- Manage the product roadmap and development strategy through lean hypotheses and rapid experimentation, defining customer experiences and journeys, and owning the problem end-to-end
- Identify, design, experiment and rapidly iterate on initiatives leveraging usability testing, behavioral customer data, and market research
- Define and analyze key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions for new areas of payments
- Actively hire and manage a high performing product management team
- Work together with other QuickBooks ecosystem partners (e.g., Capital, Payroll, Sales tax, Time Tracking, and Accounting, etc.) to build end-to-end delightful experiences for the customer
- Stay close to the customer and industry trends on Payments and connected ecosystem to bring unique differentiation to the business and customer experiences
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.