Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Principal, Business Operations, Small Business Self Employed Group Customer SuccessLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join Intuit as a Principal on the Business Operations team within the SBSEG Customer Success organization. We are looking for a strategic and creative problem solver with a passion for innovation and data-driven optimization. You will be part of a small team working alongside senior leaders to drive planning processes, ensure successful execution of top priorities, and manage special projects. This is an exciting time to join this new team as we revolutionize the way small businesses run their business and deliver on our mission of “powering prosperity around the world.”
What you'll bring
- 8-10 years of work experience, including 4+ years leading strategic or business performance initiatives, ideally at a high-growth technology company
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm desired, but not required
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel and data analysis tools
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment, develop strong relationships, and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; ability to clearly communicate objectives, plans, status, and results to an executive audience
- Strong project management skills and a track record of delivering results
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision by exercising sound judgment and decision making on complex issues and risks to determine the best course of action
- Willing to travel 10% of the time to work directly with distributed team members
- BS/BA degree required, MBA from top-tier school desired
How you will lead
- Drive the highest impact opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of SBSEG Customer Success’s global operations
- Identify critical issues to business performance, develop scalable solutions, and clearly communicate strategy, progress, and results to senior leadership
- Build operational rigor and processes to ensure we sustainably deliver results and achieve targets
- Drive regular business and performance reviews; build content and facilitate meetings with senior leadership
- Partner with senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to jointly develop solutions to complex business problems
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with other internal business units and functions and identify opportunities for greater partnership
- Develop actionable insights through external market research and analysis
- Lead special projects from inception to completion, ensuring execution is set up for success and managed rigorously
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.