Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Principal Product Manager, QB Ecosystem PersonalizationLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Come join the exciting QuickBooks Ecosystem Foundations Team as a Principal Product Manager! Our mission is to power prosperity for the world’s small businesses and self-employed persons by helping them understand and grow their business — wherever and however they work.
As an individual contributor, you’ll make QuickBooks products even more useful and engaging for entrepreneurs by leading the strategy and influencing across teams to personalize them according to different customer needs and business types. You’ll:
- Partner with Customer Research and partner teams serving different customer types to understand what kinds of personalization most matters to entrepreneurs around navigation, dashboards, feature sets, messaging, notifications, and monetization
- Work with Data Science to identify key customer traits for personalizing products and data source teams to instrument them
- Partner with Marketing, Experience Design, Product Development, Data Analytics, and other stakeholders to articulate the broad personalization strategy for the QuickBooks Ecosystem and QBO offering cross-platform
- Build and test ML models and engines that can help customers get the most out of our products by configuring them for their needs and deliver recommendations that resonate
- Influence across many product teams and stakeholders to execute against the broad personalization strategy to deliver a cohesive personalized and customized user experience in the QB Ecosystem and QBO offering cross-platform
- Lead a cross-functional team of product developers, marketers, data analysts, and experience designers to create tools that empower other teams to create amazing personalized experiences for customers, and identify and socialize personalization opportunities
- Set KPIs for driving customer delight that powers business outcomes, manage dependencies, escalate barriers to execution, and report research finding and progress to senior leadership
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class software products in a product management role
- Experience working with ML models to deliver personalized experiences; strong technical background preferred
- Evidence of excelling in environments of high cross company collaboration across business units
- A bias for action with a proven track record of delivering results at scale that impact critical business metrics in the short and long
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones with a lean-experiment-oriented perspective
- Deeply curious and data-driven; develop and defend strong points-of-view with data, analytics, external benchmarking, and the voice of the customer
- Skilled at gathering insights from internal customers and end-users, identifying and testing opportunities, and synthesizing results
- Experience working with business tools involving UI configuration, notifications, insights, etc. and/or technologies like Eloqua, Braze, etc.
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch successful web and/or mobile software product offerings designed to create a great customer experience
- Ability to lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in data science, computer science, math or statistics, or a related discipline; other degrees or equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Identify market and personalization opportunities through customer research and lean qualitative and quantitative testing
- Create strategies based on data to inform the product and platform investments we need to make to take our products to the next level
- Ruthlessly prioritize, influence dependencies, and ship experiences that provide game-changing value to our customers and internal product developers
- Communicate frequently and clearly with other teams and leaders, and build durable artifacts to drive alignment
- Create and drive your own KPIs/success metrics, galvanize the team by celebrating successes and learning from failures
- Share knowledge and mentor others
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.