Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Product Manager 2/Senior Product Manager, InvoicingLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
People who work for themselves fuel our global economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce and create 80% of new jobs; internationally the stats are even more skewed. But the odds are stacked against them. One of two fails in the first five years, two of three before they can turn ten.
Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is devoted to creating tools and services that dramatically improve the chances of success for small businesses around the world - from mileage tracking to invoicing, from payroll to accounting, from creating new ways to access capital to forging deep connections to expertise.
Come join the Invoicing team as a Product Manager 2. Getting paid is one of the first things that every self-employed person and small business has to solve. Despite all the innovation in the payments industry, 64% of small businesses have invoices that are 60+ days outstanding with many that never ever get paid. We are transforming this reality and delivering on the promise of “Get Paid Faster for what you are owed.” Come help us innovate our customer experiences to make them super simple and intuitive.
What you'll bring
- 4 or more years designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role
- Funnel optimization experience with consumer products preferred
- Product growth mindset/experience ideal
- Record of running large scale consumer or B2B experiments; testing, prototyping, iterating rapidly
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget desktop, web or mobile software product offerings
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering, science, math or a related technical discipline required; MBA a plus
How you will lead
- Own the rapid experimentation funnel and foster an environment of rapid iteration
- Make the right design, content and engineering tradeoffs for rapid iteration
- Identify customer and market opportunities through customer research and insights
- Collaborate with design, marketing and development to foster a lean product development process
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Design and bring to market revenue generating, Invoicing products and features
- Build products that deliver great customer experiences
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.