Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Product Marketing Manager - QuickBooksLocation(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
The Product Marketing team in Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) creates new products, services and business models that customers value and that will accelerate growth for the QuickBooks ecosystem. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead global product innovation for an exciting new FinTech solution, Money by QuickBooks, that’s disrupting small business banking and transforming how small businesses and the self-employed manage their business money and get paid. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated marketing leader to accelerate growth within the banking and payments space. The ideal candidate will have prior experience bringing new products with an emphasis on the mobile FinTech space.
What you'll bring
- 3 - 5+ years of FinTech marketing experience, including bringing new offerings to market, and driving revenue & customer growth. Emphasis on mobile payments and/or banking is a plus.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near-term and long-term levers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for customer insights, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations.
- Strong track record of leadership and influencing skills in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
How you will lead
- Develop commercial qualification for product innovations across the portfolio of QuickBooks mobile FinTech offerings by defining who we will serve, what we will promise them and how we will go to market to achieve our 1 and 3 year goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of market opportunity, customer segments, competitors, and offerings to develop the business case and value propositions for new products and services.
- Contribute to the 1- and 3-year marketing strategy and plan for the mobile FinTech offerings, including strategic choices about where to play & how to win.
- Drive the creation of differentiated, insights-based messaging and claims in partnership with Global Brand Marketing, Global Insights, Design and Legal.
- Influence the product roadmap through close collaboration with Product Management.
- Actively analyze business data to generate insights and make informed decisions that drive business results.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.