Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sales Strategy AnalystLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join one of the fastest-growing business units at Intuit. We are not your typical sales organization. Nothing is more important to us than the success of our customers, which is why we are investing in the growth of this vital piece of our ecosystem. We are problem solvers, strategic thinkers, solution seekers, and consultative experts who use the latest tools and technology to solve our customers’ most important problems. The solutions we present to each client are backed by collaborative cross-functional teams. We serve customers by finding more ways to put more money in their pockets, eliminating work and drudgery so they can focus on their lives and what matters to them, and ensuring that every financial decision that they make, they make it with confidence.
That means we won’t simply sell products — we consult and listen deeply to understand our customers’ business needs. As part of Intuit’s Sales organization, every day presents an opportunity to evolve, grow your careers, and unlock your potential. When you win, win as a sales team.
The Strategy Analyst will help influence the US strategy development across all US sales channels. In this role, you will help to identify, evaluate, test, and launch new approaches to drive Intuit’s sales revenue. The Strategy Analyst will lead special projects to develop and refine high-priority opportunities, and make recommendations on implementation plans. The analyst will develop independent work plans, perform data-driven analysis, and take ownership of synthesizing insights to enable data driven decisions to grow the business. It is essential to establish rapport, credibility, and trust throughout the organization as a team player.
What you'll bring
What You'll Bring:
- BA with 3+ years of work experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm, or relevant SaaS/cloud technology strategy experience. Experience across partner sales channels preferred (VAR, Disti, MSP, ISV, SI, etc.)
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills and keen business acumen are required
- Proven problem solving skills. Ability to create a structured approach to problem solving to tackle open-ended situations, and move swiftly from analysis to a recommendation
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, managing complex projects.
- Have superior communication (written/verbal), presentation, and team facilitation skills. Demonstrate the ability to quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings to an executive audience, and prioritize issues as appropriate.
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management and execution. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader.
- Self-motivated and experience working with distributed teams to deliver results in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared vision and delivering results on specific goals.
How you will lead
How You'll Lead
- Generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations, that are easy to understand
- Write and deliver high-impact plans and presentations for how to tackle business problems
- Facilitate problem-solving sessions with cross functional partners
- Develop a deep understanding and point of view on the current competitive landscape
- Act to learn & disseminate best practices in technology and AI driven solutions to accelerate sales
- Design and conduct tests to assess alternative approaches for solving business challenges and validate impact
- Work closely with business partners to influence, implement and drive recommendations
- Build relationships and trust while connecting remotely with distributed teams
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.