Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Group Manager, Software Security EngineerLocation(s): Mountain View, California; San Diego, California; Los Angeles, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Come join Intuit’s SBSEG CyberCRAFT as Senior SW Development Manager, leading an innovative team comprising software engineers. You will lead an engineering charter that pioneers solutions for fraud prevention. You will partner with data scientists and platform teams to build production-ready systems on a tech stack consisting of Java AWS, Kubernetes, Python Flask, ReactJS Microservices and Cassandra. You will bring your past leadership experience to develop and coach teams through ambiguity and help teams do the best work of their lives.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience as an established leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered and operated highly available software products that meet or exceed performance, quality, and security SLAs.
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 8-12 years of software development experience.
- Proven track record of recruiting, coaching, and managing early career and experienced technologists.
- Demonstrated ability to orchestrate and drive fast problem resolution of production issues to protect the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be adept at articulating the product vision and drive the future roadmap with strong business acumen.
- Ability to collaborate across a wide range of roles and experience levels in a global setup. Strong communication skills.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
How you will lead
- Develop, build, test, and operate customer-facing products that meet availability, performance, quality, and security service level agreements.
- Create an innovative environment that brings out the best ideas from all engineers through empowerment, embracing new ideas, removing roadblocks, and facilitating fast decisions.
- Build a high-performing team by putting the right people in the right job at the right time.
- Provide technical leadership across multiple teams, by understanding key technologies deeply enough to help guide product and technology strategy.
- Working cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: Product Management, Experience Design, different product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Drive balance in the long and short term, between Customer adoption and accumulation of Technical Debt.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
From open source to the latest Intuit tech, connect with our engineering community.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.