Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Learning DesignerLocation(s): Mountain View, California - San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Intuit Information Security Learning and Awareness team as Senior Learning Designer responsible for the alignment of the courses to educational programs, the design of the educational content and to ensure the courses meet Intuit Security objectives and regulatory compliance. This role includes working with global teams across partner organizations to deliver security best practices throughout the program or product lifecycle. The successful candidate will possess a deep knowledge of learning sciences and design, technical knowledge to create and maintain content ahd has a proven track record of implementing learning strategies that improve organization performance.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of work experience in Information Security, adult Learning/education design and development, Instructional design or similar capacity
- Graphic/visual design skill for content creation
- Demonstrated understanding and execution of requirements to develop learning courses end-to-end (analysis all the way to post-training assessment)
- Demonstrated experience using learning management systems (LMS), eLearning authoring software, and blended learning approaches
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with a clear experience focusing under pressure
- Experience driving projects end-to-end independently, including evaluating, defining and improving end-to-end processes
- Experience being independent, results oriented, and thorough in examination and analysis
- Experience influencing stakeholders and partner teams, especially in collaborating with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies
- Experience adapting to dynamic situations and proactive work ethic
- Experience managing competing priorities and simultaneous/concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Communications, Education, Information Systems, or similar field, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity/experience with compliance programs such as GDPR, ISO27001, IS027018, SOC 2 and PCI
- Experience as instructional designer will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge and/or Experiences of Information Security will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of web design will be a bonus advantage
How you will lead
- Own the entire Security-related curriculum and provide the expertise for curriculum development
- Design and develop sustainable training solutions, using solid instructional design methodology (including adult learning theory, interactive activities, and competency-based evaluations) to ensure training solutions are effective and aligned with quality and regulatory requirements
- Understand the unique needs of legal, security, product, engineering, and other business teams (goals, products, tools, process) in order to produce effective and relevant learning strategies
- Produce and revise training materials to keep course materials current and match organizational needs
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to define security risk and compliance requirements for training and awareness initiatives
- Partner closely with Security leaders to develop internal communications strategies and training materials for their respective areas
- Drive cross-functional and effective communications throughout the learning development program lifecycle, providing the visibility and transparency required to ensure cross-functional team and stakeholder alignment
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts
- Identify program risks and drive the implementation of recommended mitigations
- Develop, define and report on program health and success metrics, including learning effectiveness metrics and retention measurement
- Write technical requirements as needed
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.