Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Manager, Customer Onboarding ExperiencesLocation(s): Mountain View, California; San Diego, California
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Come join the Small Business & Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) Customer Experience Growth & Retention team as the Sr. Customer Experience Manager responsible for product onboarding strategies and ecosystem growth opportunities.
We are looking for a customer obsessed leader to create new experiences that will use the power of our ecosystem of products and people-based services to drive growth for the business and add value to our customer experience. This leader will help identify and validate new onboarding experiences to help our various customer segments utilize their QuickBooks product to its greatest potential. You will partner with other functions includingMarketing, Customer Success, Sales, Expert Network Platform, Product Management, PD, Design and Data to ensure we deliver the best experience for our customers as they get started with their QuickBooks products through deep customer insights and hypothesis-driven experimentation and innovation.
- 8-10 years of Customer Experience or Product Marketing experience, including leading in a highly matrixed, cross-functional and fast-moving environment, developing product/service experiences and driving revenue & customer growth
- Strong research capability with experience in consumer segmentation and using design thinking and scientific methodologies to inform decision making; A/B testing experience is a mandatory
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills with clear examples of using data actively for customer insights, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Customer champion with a design mindset and demonstrated strengths in product management or experience design (ideally with SaaS, Self-Help, or CRM environment). Have led the creation of online experiences (from concept through production)
- Customer Service & Support Expert: Demonstrated strength managing or working with customer support organizations and operations (direct or via BPO)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Have the ability to roll-up sleeves and lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels
- BA/BS required, MBA strongly preferred
- Continuously build deep empathy and understanding of our customers and their struggles as they get started with our portfolio of products, and find solutions to help solve their biggest needs
- Find new ways to leverage the services provided by our product and customer support/bookkeepers to create an onboarding experience with healthy economics, optimizing the labor model and increasing overall revenue for the business
- Develop and use customer segmentation to deliver personalized experiences, backed by data and in-depth research, leveraging AI/ ML driven targeted interventions
- Drive new business growth opportunities leveraging onboarding services
- Conduct research and in-market experiments to deliver data-backed recommendations for net new onboarding experiences using our portfolio of product and bookkeeping experts
- Manage the development of innovative and personalized customer experiences, translating deep customer insights into innovative, bold strategies that deliver retention, customer growth and revenue growth
- Partner with Product, Research, Design, Marketing, Finance and Data teams in a highly matrixed organization to innovate and A/B test new customer experiences and influence the product/service roadmap
- Actively analyze business and test data to generate insights and make informed decisions that drive business results.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.