Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Marketing ManagerLocation(s): Mountain View
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the QuickBooks Marketing Team as a Senior Marketing Manager leading GtM efforts for a fast growing mid-market business, Advanced. In this role, you are the business leader and will develop marketing strategies that’ll launch a holistic mid-market portfolio offering, delivering value to this new customer base and revenue growth for Intuit’s Small Business Group. You’ll work across the organization with internal and external partners to execute go to market strategies and will be part of a team managing a portfolio of software offerings.
What you'll bring
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Strong marketing chops and brand positioning experience preferred
- Strong digital/OA and paid media experience
- 5-7 years brand management, channel marketing and/or marketing experience (packaged goods or technology)
- 3-5 years of experience with mass media advertising, brand strategies and direct marketing – including online advertising, search engine marketing, TV, Print and/or Radio.
- Experience creating and executing of marketing plans and managing external advertising agencies and internal partners.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate consumer insight and business strategies into great execution.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and lead a team to deliver strong results.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong results orientation
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Seeks out learning’s & best practices to apply with their team. Helps their team make their learning ‘s explicit & shares these with other groups
- Leads and influences effectively within the organization and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results in a collaborative fashion with limited resources
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near term levers
- Innovative mindset, ability to lead organization in best path to learn fast
- Analytical, defines what success looks like, and rallies organization around these key metrics
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, including executives
How you will lead
- Develop the go-to-market strategy across key channels including online search, web, direct mail, email, in-product discovery, and Sales
- Conceptualize campaigns targeting the customer funnel and lifecycle to accelerate acquisition, engagement, and upgrade/upsell
- Track campaign impact and analyze program results to report on ROI
- Write well-articulated creative briefs, driving creative & messaging direction
- Be key contributor for large scale strategic initiatives
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners including Channel Marketing, Sales, Finance, Analytics, Product, Marketing Ops as well as outside agencies and partners
- Own the business outcomes and communicate regular updates to leadership through ongoing forecasting, reporting and root cause analyses
- Champion the voice of the customer and translate user insights into break-through creative and messaging
- Work with propensity modeling and machine learning teams to flow through insights and drive conversion on the base through breakthrough marketing
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
- Create project plans and lead cross-function teams to execute go to market projects with excellence
- Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the organization
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.