Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Marketing ManagerLocation(s): Mountain View, California; Plano, Texas; San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join Intuit Global Marketing Learning & Development as a Senior Marketing Manager.
Our team is looking for a data and experimentation-driven marketer who can deliver marketing rigor, skill building, and development across the marketing and communications organization. Thriving on innovation and human-centered design will be critical to your success as we evolve our organization of over 700 marketers and communicators to deliver the best work of their lives.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of funnel optimization including oversight of at least two aspects of demand generation including paid search, programmatic, display, retargeting, paid social, media strategy, mobile, and/or email, driving success measures such as the below:
- Increased marketing ROI by program / by channel
- Reduced / optimized CPAs
- Increased website conversion
- Improved brand health metrics (e.g. awareness, consideration)
- Track record of growing marketing investment on a measurable basis (CPA, ROI, MMM, etc.).
- Customer-centric mindset, methodical in testing and experimentation, data-driven approach.
- On top of digital marketing trends including machine learning, AI, and mobile.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to collect and synthesize data while using intuition and experience to develop insights that accelerate decision-making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, rapport with senior executives.
- Passion for learning and developing others.
- Strong project leadership - ability to lead, collaborate, influence, and deliver in a matrixed global organization.
- Self-starter with a proven track record to drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Role will require 15% travel to other sites (e.g. San Diego, Plano, Mississauga, London, Sydney, etc) and conferences.
How you will lead
Exemplify Optimization of Marketing Performance in Existing and Emerging Digital Platforms to Accelerate Growth and Retention
Deploy blended learning experiences that uplevel the following skills sets across our org:
- Applying product marketing frameworks and strategy including positioning, value propositions, product-market fit, pricing, and go-to-market.
- Developing personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies which reflect a deep understanding of customer needs and intent
- Leveraging a functional knowledge of enabling marketing technology - opportunities and limitations
- Optimizing against KPIs by aggressively innovating, evaluating, prioritizing, and implementing test and learn strategies
- Utilizing data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency across marketing channels with experimentation as a way of operating day to day
- Working closely with analytics and business operations to build and leverage tracking, attribution, automation and optimization
- Applying strong analytical approach to funnel metrics, measurement and campaign performance
- Drive a relentless focus on customer needs and motivations across marketers, communicators, managers, and leadership to surface insights and opportunities.
- Uplevel team skill sets by designing, building, and facilitating blended learning experiences that support on-demand, social, instructor-led, and self-guided learning.
- Partner heavily with Segment and Global Leadership to identify and prioritize learning and talent development needs to structure plans for growth.
- Leverage rapid, hypothesis-driven testing to pilot, optimize, and scale new initiatives.
- Drive skill set assessment to identify gaps at every level and then partner to build capabilities through coaching, learning experiences, tools, and platforms.
- Be at the forefront of marketing technology, e.g. Machine Learning and AI, to keep our community up-to-date on breakthrough tactics and technology.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.