Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product Manager - QuickBooks Workforce SolutionsLocation(s): Mountain View, California
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our QuickBooks Online Human Capital Management (HCM) team. This role is integral to our mission of creating innovative tools that empower small and medium businesses to easily manage their teams and enhance employer-employee engagement.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for envisioning, defining, and delivering our Human Resource Information System (HRIS) offering. Your primary goal will be to transform QuickBooks into a comprehensive HCM solution, enhancing the product with features that make it the single source of truth for employee data.
The ideal candidate is an experienced product manager who thrives on challenging the status quo and driving innovation. You should be data-driven, mission-focused, and capable of leading high-performing teams to deliver exceptional results. If you are passionate about making the lives of our customers easier and more productive, we would love to hear from you.
- 5+ years in product management roles designing and delivering delightful experiences for consumers or small businesses that have driven business growth.
- Experience with Human Capital Management, HR Information Systems, and/or HR Management Systems is required.
- Proven experience in collaborating with engineering and design teams to define, develop, and launch product features, along with monitoring engagement and making necessary refinements to drive user experience and adoption.
- Excellent storytelling abilities, both written and verbal, with the ability to simplify complex and persuade peers and executives to take action.
- Undergraduate degree in technology, HR or other business disciplines is required (equivalent professional experience will be considered); MBA preferred.
- Experience applying AI/ML to deliver value for consumers or small businesses is a plus.
- Define, develop, and drive the product roadmap for our HRIS offering, ensuring it aligns with the needs and challenges of small businesses with growing teams.
- Conduct research with small business employers to gain insights into their biggest pain points, translating these insights into actionable roadmap items and prioritizing the backlog.
- Lead the implementation of new features by collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and customer success managers.
- Define minimum viable product (MVP) experiences, gather customer feedback, conduct experimentation and iterate on these experiences to continuously improve and deliver value for small businesses.
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is Bay Area California $167,500 - 226,500. This position will be eligible for a cash bonus, equity rewards and benefits, in accordance with our applicable plans and programs (see more about our compensation and benefits at Intuit®: Careers | Benefits). Pay offered is based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and work location. To drive ongoing pay equity for employees, Intuit conducts regular comparisons across categories of ethnicity and gender.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.