Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product Manager - UX FabricLocation(s): Mountain View
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Senior Product Managers are responsible for working with cross-functional groups at all levels throughout the organization to define and help prioritize clear and actionable requirements that align with overall product vision and goals. The SPM is involved in all phases of the product life-cycle activities from planning to execution.
What you'll bring
- Experience gathering business requirements (particularly in the form of user stories)
- Experience and/or ability to understand design and technical requirements
- Experience breaking down and communicating design/business requirements to technical/engineering resources
- Experience developing business analysis such as use cases, process diagrams, traceability matrices, test cases, and business and functional requirements documents
- Experience working in cross-functional teams of developers, quality analysts, engineers, designers, and product managers
- Experience with and passion for creating and delivering customer experiences
- Experience managing projects
- Experience in a functional role (e.g. developer or quality analyst) on a delivery project is a plus
- Exposure to the Software Development Lifecycle, Agile methodologies, and the Scrum framework is a plus
- Experience developing web-based products, interfaces, technologies, and platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile project management tools such as Rally, Jira, and Teamtrack is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a product management and/or software development role is a plus
- Ability to communicate and work with stakeholders across the organization
- Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- BA/BS or Masters in Business, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science or related technical field preferred
How you will lead
- Product Owner in defining, creating, and maintain the product road map
- Requirements gathering: document features, experiences, and use cases
- Maintain clear requirements: Document clear and actionable pieces of functionality in the form of user stories to be consumed by the development team (including acceptance criteria and “definition of done”)
- Facilitate requirements-related meetings: Lead requirements review sessions with the development team to review requirements, break down scope, and estimate
- Address requirement-related questions: Answer questions from the development team real time (daily) to ensure the team is productive
- Ensure requirements are met: Sign off on user story once the definition of done and acceptance criteria have been met and issue change requests when applicable
- Facilitate coordination with other teams: Assist with cross-team coordination, identify and address dependencies with other teams
- Maintain traceability and status: Ensure feature delivery is consistent in its ideals from design to implementation and report status of work through the use of tracking tools (e.g. Rally, Jira)
- Drive delivery in an Agile environment: Assist the team in executing delivery using Agile methodologies and the Scrum framework, including supporting backlog prioritization and grooming, sprint retrospectives, daily scrums, and adjust processes as requested by the team
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.