Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Software Engineer, IOSLocation(s): Remote
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Our focus is all about building stuff and less on politics, barriers, and titles. We are a small passionate team but get the full benefits of the bigger Intuit.
- Small Business and Self Employed Group: Our teams work with many of our small business products and we pride ourselves on being the champion of those who dare to dream. We believe in designing for delight, keeping our customer top of mind, and we aren't afraid to try and fail as long as it ends in success to our customers!
- Intuit Platform: We are the technology community that aims to delight customers through product & operational excellence, power our vision with One Intuit Services Platform and accelerate with One Intuit Developer Platform.
- Consumer Group: Is focused on innovation and impacting our customer’s financial lives so profoundly they would never go back to the old way. Key Platforms and product offerings: Virtual Expert Platforms (QuickBooks Live, TurboTax Live and Mint Live), Core TurboTax Platform, Turbo & Mint Platforms, Go-To-Market & Experimentation Platforms
- 5+ years experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- 2+ years experience with Swift
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in the Software design/architecture process
- 5+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or cutting edge front-end technology—you’re prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions
- Experience with various, modern web frameworks
What we're looking for:
- You take pride in creating iOS magic
- Deep customer empathy and ability to quickly translate insights into mockups, wireframes, and working proof-of-concept code
- Expertise in quickly translating design (Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, PDF, PNGs) in to working iOS code
- Ability to mock out server side dependencies to move fast. Knowledge of server side development processes, tools, and technology is a huge plus
- Basically someone who can get stuff done
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
From open source to the latest Intuit tech, connect with our engineering community.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.