Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Seasonal Service Design and Testing Specialist - Tax ExpertLocation(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
If you are a highly motivated individual with an active credential (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) and excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms to our customers. You will also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Intuit's Customer Success team within the Consumer Group is transforming the industry with a suite of high-touch professional services powered by data-driven, technology-lead operations and a distributed professional workforce.
In the Services Experience Team, you will be part of a cross-organizational group to help define and drive new service experiences and transform Customer Success into a world class, service-centric organization that is never satisfied losing a customer. In this specialized role, you’ll partner with business owners and cross functional teams to design and optimize our customer journeys and end-to-end life-cycles as we look to transform our organization and transition into a service-based business.
What you'll bring
- Minimum One (1) full tax season as a frontline TTLive tax expert using the tools and processes that deliver our serviceMust possess active unrestricted credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Must possess or be able to obtain any related State licenses, certificates, permits or bonds
- Must possess active PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number)
- 3 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns for clients/customers, using commercial tax preparation software and ability to find answers to complex customer situations
What You'll Bring
- Strong Research skills and the ability to quickly use online resources to find answers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to verbally articulate your thoughts and feelings during service design and testing processes
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and translate into actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Curiosity for understanding how things work - you can apply critical and creative thinking in order to work with teams dedicated to improving our tools and processes
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
How you will lead
What you will deliver:
- Define experimentation to alleviate customer pain points & optimize efficiencies
- Explicit ownership to actively investigate and deliver customer needs through effective questioning, listening, and documentation
- Advocate on customers’ behalf to drive change with measurable impact and improvement, taking action to transform ideas into results
- Provide written training and help content to Expert Network experts as they learn new tasks
- Perform deep dives on expert experiences by reviewing files, calls, and chats
- Gather expert feedback through surveys and roundtable discussions
- Work with cross-functional teams in leadership, software development, and service delivery to present findings and implement feedback
- Foster a team culture of excellence and growth
How you will lead
- Take proactive initiative to focus on highest priorities while operating with minimal supervision and direction
- Build positive working relationships with collaborators across groups
- Communicate with clarity and responsiveness to team and stakeholders
- Recognize and work through barriers with minimal coaching
- Drive creative and effective problem solving and decision making
- Demonstrate continuous self-driven development in pursuit of honing core work crafts to disrupt the norm, influence change, and scale solutions
- Keep up to date with service training & standards
- Seasonal, full time
- Work within core business operating hours 8AM-5PM PST
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.