Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Software Engineer 2 - AndroidLocation(s): Mountain View
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Are you passionate about the Android platform and Kotlin and interested in solving tough problems on mobile? Would you like to be part of a small team making a huge impact in how we build products here at Intuit?
Come join our new platform team as Senior Software Engineer - Android. We are a small but mighty group of awesome engineers building the next generation mobile platform that powers the QuickBooks apps that cater to small business and self employed customers. You will be working with a team of passionate energetic Android engineers in a fast-paced, innovative and inclusive environment. Our focus is all about building stuff and less on politics, barriers, and titles. We are a small passionate team but get the full benefits of the bigger Intuit.
What you'll bring
- You take pride in creating Android magic love mobile device capabilities, latest advancements in Kotlin language and is curious to know what is happening in the Android/Google world
- 4 or more years of experience in Android, Kotlin and Java
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST/GraphQL
- Experience with mobile build and deploy tools like Gradle
- Deep customer empathy and ability to quickly translate insights into mockups, wireframes, and working proof-of-concept code
- Expertise in quickly translating design (Zeplin/Illustrator) into working Android code
- Ability to mock out server side dependencies to move fast. Knowledge of server side development processes, tools, and technology is a huge plus
- Strong bias to action - bring ideas to life quickly through prototyping, experimentation and a JFDI attitude. Basically someone who can get stuff done
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or cutting edge front-end technology—you’re prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions
How you will lead
- Work with the product triad of product managers, designers and engineers building the solutions that our customer would love to use everyday
- Design, architect and implement durable components that will help us deliver beautiful customer experiences faster and with high quality
- Deep customer empathy to understand the customer pain point and build solution based on customer backed data
- Move fast without breaking things
- Coach and mentor the junior engineers in the team
- Be the champion of learn-teach-learn by bringing industry best practices into the team and sharing the knowledge with the team and implementing them
- Grow the people around you
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.