Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Sr. Development Manager, Intuit Revenue Platform (Full Stack)Location(s): San Diego, California - Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Intuit Revenue Platform Payment and shared services team as a Senior Development Manager. Intuit Revenue Platform (IRP) is Intuit’s strategic revenue platform that provides core payment, shared services and compliance capabilities with its modernized platform services to Intuit’s ecosystem partners (internal & external) and its end customers. This platform is key to revenue generation and Intuit’s growth and gateway to customer experience with eCommerce capabilities.
What you'll bring
- 8+ years’ experience as an established technical leader of software engineering teams that have successfully delivered customer-driven software products with a platform mindset.
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a minimum of 10+ years of hands on software development experience.
- Passion for creating great products, delivering results and developing engineers.
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering teams.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and driving to alignment on technology direction. Demonstrated experience in working with multiple functional as well as business stakeholders, leading a team with cross functional collaboration and global delivery.
- Adept at articulating the product vision and driving the future roadmap with strong business acumen. Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to contribute and review architectures, design and code.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies and SaaS and/or mobile technologies.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud computing solutions
- BS in Computer Science / or equivalent work-related experience
How you will lead
Technology leaders at Intuit think strategically, innovate, and drive for results. They build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time. With technical and leadership expertise, you will manage engineers across multiple teams and locations, a large product budget, and oversee the deployment of large-scale projects across multiple sites internationally.
- You will be responsible for empowering and enabling a large team to build innovative product and platform assets
- Focus on improving ability in technical areas (e.g. establish best practices, mentoring, individual development plans, recruiting, etc.)
- Hire and develop a diverse, high performance team. Build high performing teams by putting the right people in the right job at the right time
- You will help to bring out the best ideas from the best engineers by empowering them and leading by example. Your team will create and bring customer driven software products to market that simplify and solve for current customer needs while building for the future with a platform mindset.
- Create a shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships / alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Product Management, Design and Software and Quality Engineers).
- Foster a strong and inclusive engineering culture that develops the technical capabilities of the team.
- Create a culture of collaboration, fun and solution mindset where teams feel empowered to learn, test and iterate.
- Provide ongoing expectations, feedback and coaching to engineers as they navigate their career path.
- Participate in architectural processes for the various elements of the platform
- Hands on participation in software engineering work
- Walk in your team’s shoes and find ways to unlock their productivity and minimize distractions – be the friction buster.
- Embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers.
- Help drive initiatives forward with minimal process while maintaining accountability and commitments
- Participate in product management and strategic leadership processes to further develop the future of the platform.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.