Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Staff Software EngineerLocation(s): Mountain View
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Modern SaaS team as a Modern SaaS Capabilities Engineer. The Modern SaaS team is building a next generation platform using containers and Kubernetes. In this role you will develop and/or implement cutting edge solutions to enable speed and agility through the development experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative problem solver with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
What you'll bring
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM
- Familiar with open-source practices
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies preferred
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years proven working experience with public cloud (AWS or GCP preferred)
- Previous working experience with Docker and Kubernetes (highly desirable, not required)
- Solid understanding of DevOps operational model and responsibilities
- Previous experience working and troubleshooting in a highly available micro-service architecture
- 3+ years strong experience with any of the following languages: Java, Golang or Python
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Exposure to GitOps model (desired)
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Technical documentation on supported applications & operational tools
- Design reviews of operational approaches and solutions
- Contributions to Operational Standards and Requirements
For internal use: devweek20
How you will lead
- Gather functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project planning
- Apply full understanding of the business requirements, the customer, and the solutions that a business offers to effectively design, develop, and implement customer capabilities, tools and processes that enable highly available, scalable & reliable customer experiences
- Utilize deep knowledge of operations engineering, connected services, and information technology plus their knowledge of industry best practices to innovate and influence operational approaches and solutions
- Work on significant assignments that are broad in scope and complexity, may cross several functional and organizational boundaries, and cover a wide range of issues
- Exercise independent judgment in the selection of methods and techniques used to deliver operational solutions
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring junior engineers, new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Create formal internal and external networks outside of own area of expertise to leverage and adopt ideas, technologies and best practices that helps the organization move fast
- Liaison between platform product teams and end-users, developers
- Coordinate technical dependencies with other teams
- Act as a technical lead for complex projects
- Design/develop apps, prototypes, proofs of concepts (POC’s)
- Will participate in the definition of project objectives
- May influence organizational goals beyond a specific project
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.