Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Staff Technical Program Manager - PlatformLocation(s): Mountain View, California; San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Come join Intuit Platform Acceleration Group to help us maximize velocity at which Intuit can put awesome products in the hands of customers as our Principal Technical Program Manager - Intuit Data Exchange (IDX). Reporting directly to Director of Technical Program Management for Platform Acceleration, we’re looking for a passionate seasoned leader who can help break down organizational boundaries and empower the team to achieve its best.
What you'll bring
What You Will Bring
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS product development and release management with direct experience working with multiple scrum teams using Agile
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity; adapt to and manage change quickly
- Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
- Experience leading a team of program managers is nice to have
- Ability to traverse both vertically and horizontally in a large organization
- Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
- Equally passionate about business and technology
- Ability to handle a rapidly changing environment.
- Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent technical experience required.
How you will lead
How You Will Lead
- Part of TPM team driving planning, execution, and operations for a portfolio of programs in partnership with engineering, product management, operations, business units/segments across Intuit and other cross functional groups to deliver successful product releases.
- Serve as trusted partner helping in all dimensions of meeting IDX goals, including but not limited to managing stakeholder expectations, operating rhythm, systems issues/risks/barriers, facilitating planning/forecasting/budgeting activities, spearheading special projects, monitoring and managing organizational health. This includes offering independent assessment and recommendations to drive the right decisions and outcomes, zooming out to see the big picture bringing clarity on the goals and mission, but also able to drill into details when needed and driving transformational change to promoting continuous improvement.
- Serve on staff of Platform Acceleration Technical Program Management team aligning central PMO processes, tools and best practices within IDX organization and helping drive transparency and visibility across the Platform Acceleration Group.
- Coach and mentor other program managers in IDX and other verticals providing guidance on organizing end to end programs across large organizations, vision/mission/strategy development, removing obstacles and other functions required to operate a high performing team.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.