Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Staff Technical Program ManagerLocation(s): Mountain View, California - San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Core Services and Experiences team is looking for a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our Developer Services and Experiences team. The Developer Services and Experiences team empowers developers to deliver value to our customers with speed and efficiency.
We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
What you'll bring
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree, or equivalent work experience
- Principles-based leader with proven experience driving organizational change.
- 10+ years of Program Management team leadership experience, including eight or more years leading complex SaaS programs. Technical acumen a must.
- Extensive experience driving technical programs across multiple business units with differing business requirements.
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels.
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and leverage those relationships to influence across organizational boundaries.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences visually communicating goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria. Extensive experience in it.
- PMI PMP certification is a bonus.
How you will lead
- Collaborate with Business and Technology leaders to refine and execute the strategy for the Operations, Enablement and PMO group. This includes internal programs for efficiencies and cross-company initiatives.
- Drive multi-year program roadmaps including complex and multi-phase roadmaps across multiple contributing teams.
- Develop & deliver plans that encompass all phases of planning, implementation, production readiness and support.
- Drive cultural change across the organization to deliver next generation offerings.
- Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
- Manage and track program execution to ensure successful, high quality, on-time delivery of financial data services across Intuit Business Unit partners.
- Collaborate with business unit product development leadership to identify short and long-term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Quickly and effectively, identify and clarify the critical few issues and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
- Collaborate with other Technical Program Managers to define, socialize and implement organization-wide processes.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.