Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Manager- Business Systems AnalystLocation(s): Mountain View, California - San Diego, California - Tucson, Arizona - San Francisco, California - New York, New York
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join the Intuit Customer Success Trust & Safety team as a Manager, Business Analysis, Trust and Safety. We are developing cutting edge data protection and fraud prevention capabilities. The security of Intuit’s operations and the trust and confidence instilled in Intuit’s stakeholders are of paramount importance to our customers and our organization.
In this role within the Trust & Safety team, you will manage a team of 4+ Business System analysts and will partner closely with the Security and Fraud engineering leadership team, Customer Success leaders, as well as stakeholders within Business Groups across the IT and Customer Success organization. You will apply and leverage security principles along with business processes to secure customer data and sensitive account information. In partnership with cross-functional teams including Information Security, Compliance, Legal and business unit product teams, you will synthesize business objectives and security data protection requirements to align on priorities across the TSP portfolio and coordinate across organizations for execution. Security expertise, knowledge of automation and AI/ML is essential in this role. These capabilities are key in order for the TSP organization to partner effectively and efficiently in service of delivering on strategy, core priorities and annual goals. This position requires strong analysis, excellent communication and the ability to manage high impact work on short deadlines.
What you'll bring
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented leader with security experience, and most importantly, have a people-focused mindset.
- 2 or more years of people management experience for a team of Information/Cyber Security business and data analysts.
- 5 or more years of experience required in related field – Data Loss Prevention, Risk Management, Fraud Strategy, Customer Success Operations.
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and proficiency in analyzing key insights.
- Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization in remote regions.
- Proactive and Self-directed, team player mindset is a must.
- Experience in execution and building relationships and working with executives at all levels.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired i.e. Information Security, Fraud Operations
How you will lead
- Manages team of security and fraud analysts to support fraud prevention strategy, policy, process, communications, and operational changes across core TSP Portfolio.
- Proactively identify security technologies to protect customer data, identify fraud trends and evaluate if they can materially impact business goals and targets
- Knowledge and breath of security landscape (SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint security, Network Security) is a must have
- Knowledge of AI/ML to drive predictive behavioral analysis and deliver speed and efficiencies with automation
- Technical skills in data-analysis (SQL, Python) to develop data driven insights
- Partner with TSP Leadership to align on fraud performance metrics, vendor solution updates, and support system enhancements
- Work closely with the TSP Leadership team to support creating, landing, measuring and enabling execution on the Security priorities and commitments.
- Establish and execute communications strategy and communications plan for on-going cross-functional and executive leadership communications to educate leadership on fraudulent activity, emerging industry trends and detection/prevention technology solutions to solve for the same.
- Collaborate with peers and leadership to maintain visibility into fraud-impacting operational changes across all functions.
- Build and deliver internal & external comms for summary of portfolio status in monthly leadership staff meetings, quarterly All Hands, monthly develop ship-it announcements, etc.
- Responsible for collaborating closely with key cross functional teams to ensure project timelines are met with efficiency and consideration of product launches and activities.
- Works across various company stakeholders to drive alignment on business outcomes to support Security workloads and help Security show up as a single voice.
- Serves as a key connecting person with Engineering, Product management, Data analytics and Program management to develop and align on messaging to leadership.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.