Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Seasonal Tax Expert- Canada RemoteLocation(s): Ottawa
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Ready for a new seasonal opportunity with the #1 tax software company in Canada?
If you have experience as a tax preparer, are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills, we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using Intuit TurboTax products. You will advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and support to our customers. You will also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
TurboTax is the #1 best-selling brand of tax preparation software in Canada. Year over year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
What you'll bring
- Extensive experience preparing a variety of federal and provincial returns for individuals, including student, pension, self-employed, rental property, investments and foreign income.
- Must have prepared a minimum of 60 personal tax returns per year over the last three years
- In depth knowledge of Canadian tax laws and tax concepts, solid critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of computers and software
- Experience preparing Quebec personal tax returns (TP1) a plus
- Experience providing support in a call center environment a plus
- Bilingualism considered an asset
Discover what it’s like to be a part of an amazing team of tax advisors, making a daily difference in the lives of Intuit customers all across Canada.
How you will lead
- This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers
- Help TurboTax customers who are working on their tax return with tax advice, including return preparation, filing tax returns and authorizations when required and tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy, and your deep knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation
- Proactively seek out and deliver the right answer for each customer; utilizing and leveraging your deep expertise, professional resources, team expertise and government websites
- Represent the Intuit TurboTax brand and spirit by demonstrating empathy for the customer, empowering and partnering with the customer, personalizing the experience, and providing them the confidence that they can do their own taxes
- Apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Tax returns prepared, signed and delivered to customer
- Document customer interactions
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.