Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Design Lead FranceLocation(s): Paris, France
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
The Quickbooks France team is looking for a passionate design leader to raise the bar of our product experiences as we continue to solve small-businesses’ biggest problems.
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience, working closely with other cross-functional leaders to drive solutions for small-businesses while delivering for the overall QuickBooks global platform. You’ll relentlessly focus on customer benefit, operationalize customer obsession, establish best practices for design-driven innovation and rapid experimentation, and more.
Most importantly, you will manage, mentor, and coach a growing team of extremely talented designers. These designers are entrepreneurial, have incredibly high standards, and deliver at speed for our customers. If this, plus contributing to an amazing global design community and working at the number one place to work in France interests you - let’s chat.
What you'll bring
- 10+ years of experience in design or a related field
- Experience leading and managing a high performing design team
- Bachelor's or master's degree, or equivalent in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or in a design-related field and a portfolio demonstrating your craft, process and rigor both as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- Must have direct experience shipping products or platforms
- Expert knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research. Seasoned in Agile development processes.
- Deep knowledge of user experience methods, innovation, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, problem-framing skills and design principles
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals, get into the work at all levels
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
- Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across teams/groups/functions through facilitative leadership to deliver great results and to "raise the bar" continually as an effective leader of positive change
- Ability to effectively communicate a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to push a team's thinking through provocations and prototyping
- Must be able to speak fluent English and French.
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
How you will lead
- Lead a team of designers overseeing moderate to highly complexity bodies of work
- Hold teams accountable for having a deep understanding of the customer problem and ensuring solutions solve real needs
- Apply and model strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimise among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Define strategies, ideas and concepts and visualize them in such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
- Excel at collaboration with product management, engineering, marketing and other team members
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
- Participate in and foster the Intuit Experience Design Community and mentor junior members of the design team
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.