Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Marketing Manager - SMBLocation(s): Paris
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join our French team as Senior Marketing Manager in our fast-growing Marketing team and help fuel the prosperity and scale our French Market. You will report to the Head of Marketing France and will be in charge of growing QuickBooks brand in France among entrepreneurs and small businesses (SMB).
What you'll bring
- Proven experience in Brand building and marketing strategy
- Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experience
- Experience creating and executing high-impact marketing campaigns across online and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth (positioning, messaging, segmentation, communication, advertising, digital channels)
- Strong ability to identify big insights by synthesizing inputs from multiple data sources to unlock growth opportunities
- Effectively influences across teams (both internal and external) and across all levels (up to executives) to mobilize cross-team initiatives
- Ability to prioritize and make choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highestimpact levers
- Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimization
- Solid analytical skills & business judgment
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, visual/presentation
- High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
- Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings a ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
How you will lead
- Lead marketing strategy of the small business channel, with objective to grow cloud FMS category and QuickBooks brand in France
- Develop deep customer insights and market understanding (segmentation and targeting) to uncover attitudes of prospects and identify short- and long-term opportunities
- Turn customer insights into actionable go-to-market strategy inclusive of customer backed positioning and messaging delivered across the end-to-end experience
- Define SMB marketing plans (acquisition & retention) to grow Cloud FMS category and deliver our ambitious growth target
- Lead the development of multi-channel awareness and acquisition campaigns (TV, Digital, PR, Influencers, Social)
- Analyze customer and business data to measure performance, identify and test new plans
- Collaborate with several teams including digital marketing, product (product managers, designers and developers) and customer success to drive engagement plans and objectives.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.