Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product DesignerLocation(s): Paris, France
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Do you want to help us power prosperity across the world? At Intuit we work with millions of small businesses, self-employed and consumers to ensure they have the tools to succeed.
Originally founded in 1983, Intuit has established itself as an incredible technology company. Over the past 35 years, Intuit has continually reinvented itself and leads the market with double digit annual growth and 2020 revenue of over $7B.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Intuit has three main product brands: QuickBooks (online accounting, payroll, payments), TurboTax (personal tax software), and Mint (personal finance planning), and is a massive name in the US. Over the last 5-10 years Intuit has expanded globally to Australia, UK, and Canada, and the next phase of growth for the company is going to come from markets like France.
Intuit prides itself on creating an amazing place to work; having just been awarded #2 by Great Place to Work France for 2021 and being on Fortune’s “Best Companies to Work for” every year for the past 18 years. Intuit focuses on employees first and embodies this principle by training every employee, in 'design for delight' our internal methodology for building innovative, customer first features.
The Quickbooks France team is looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer to envision and design amazing product experiences that solve small-businesses’ biggest problems AND power prosperity to people around the globe.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for end-to-end product experiences and discrete features, partnering closely with product managers, developers, analytics and more to provide solutions for small businesses while delivering for the overall QuickBooks global platform. Each day you will relentlessly focus on delivering customer benefit through your love of product craft.
We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate about design and innovation, a creative problem solver, and an advocate of beautiful and seamless customer experiences.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master’s preferred
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Strong knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas, rapidly iterating, and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
- Must be fluent in French and English
How you will lead
- Solve customer problems by synthesizing behavioural information and imagining things as they might be, not as they are
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
- Create user interface design, architecture, and functionality according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design and most importantly, user tested data.
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on design system guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and more
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards.
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We simplify complex topics for our customers, giving them more confidence in their financial decisions.
At Intuit, great design starts with deep customer empathy and a culture of collaboration.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.