Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Product ManagerLocation(s): Paris, France
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Do you want to help us power prosperity across the world? At Intuit we work with millions of small businesses, self-employed and consumers to ensure they have the tools to succeed.
Originally founded in 1983, Intuit has established itself as an incredible technology company. Over the past 35 years, Intuit has continually reinvented itself and leads the market with double digit annual growth and 2020 revenue of over $7B.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Intuit has three main product brands: QuickBooks (online accounting, payroll, payments), TurboTax (personal tax software), and Mint (personal finance planning), and is a massive name in the US. Over the last 5-10 years Intuit has expanded globally to Australia, UK, and Canada, and the next phase of growth for the company is going to come from markets like France.
Intuit prides itself on creating an amazing place to work; having just been awarded by Great Place to Work France for 2022, and being #11 on Fortune’s “Best Companies to Work for” every year for the past 18 years. Intuit focuses on employees first and embodies this principle by training every employee, in 'design for delight' our internal methodology for building innovative, customer first features.
Come join the France Product team as a Senior Product Manager for our QuickBooks products. In this role, you will be in charge of maximizing the value our products deliver to customers by overseeing the end-to-end customer experience and improving 3rd party apps’ selection and discoverability. This role is ideal for someone with excellent customer empathy, deep dive and experimentation skills. It requires a close collaboration with multiple product teams and business stakeholders to build a holistic vision about the product ideal state.
You will be passionate about your craft, as well as wanting to embed yourself in the business and aligning to Intuit’s business strategy.
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class products in a Product Management role
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating it into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution
- Passionate about solving customer problems (the big ones and the small ones)
- Strong communication skills with engineering, business, design, and executive stakeholders
- Develops and defends strong points of view with data and analytics
- Experience coaching and growing other product managers
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience building native mobile apps preferred
- Set a bold product vision and strategy for how we continue to grow our French customer base
- Inspire your team and others to execute and deliver your vision to customers
- Work closely with design to craft simple and impactful product experiences
- Deeply understand the customer with follow-me-home research, usability studies, in app experiments, and talking to customers
- Turn global customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements
- Drive product development with cross-functional and cross-platform teams to deliver high-impact experiences quickly
- Demonstrate technical depth in SaaS software principles and organization; i.e. able to speak to the approach for implementing cross-product solutions, strong communication skills with engineering and architecture teams
- Lead, create and launch market-leading product offerings in partnership with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience and support
- Lead initiatives across multiple business units to bring ideas to life and maintain a cohesive cross-product experience
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We’re making advances in AI, Cloud, and Mobile technology to power an innovative global financial platform.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.