Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Development Manager, QB CapitalLocation(s): Petah Tikva, Israel
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Join the QuickBooks Capital group as a Senior SW Development Manager, developing the Lending platform experiences for Intuit delivering small business and consumer loans to underserved customers.
QuickBooks Capital has delivered more than $ 1 Billion in loans to small businesses through QuickBooks and Marketplace. More recently, we delivered $ 1.2 B in loans to 30,000 customers during COVID through the US Government-aided Paycheck Protection Program.
QuickBooks Capital is a nimble and high-priority start-up within Intuit that is looking to reinvent our lending platform. We are looking for team members that love new challenges, cracking tough problems, and working cross-functionally. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, innovative, and incredibly fun team, then we encourage you to apply.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 3+ years’ experience as an established technical leader of software teams that have successfully delivered customer-facing software products
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, developing producttechnology visions and innovative solutions
- Adept at articulating the product vision and driving the future roadmap with strong businessacumen
- Expertise with automation testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is hypothesis-driven and uses data, judgment, and patternrecognition for learning and moving quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex issuesto both technical and non-technical audiences
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience
- Developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer-facing web or mobileapplications
- Experience with cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available webapplications
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies. If no practical work experience with Big Data or cutting edge front-end technology—you’re prototyping or researching the up and coming technology and solutions
- Experience with various modern web frameworks
How you will lead
- Building and mentoring a team of professional and brilliant developers focused on building a lending platform
- Partnering with business and technology teams to prioritize roadmaps, requirements, balancingbusiness need with financial and technology goals
- Driving a culture of innovation, technical and operational excellence on the team
- Ensure high quality and availability through prevention, monitoring, and resiliency strategies, andquickly resolving production issues
- Using proven leadership techniques and interpersonal and communication skills to build andmaintain strong relationships with staff, partners, and customers
- Hiring, mentoring, coaching, and developing direct reports and other high-potential team members to be the best that they can be
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.