Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Staff Data Scientist, Smart Products & InsightsLocation(s): Petah Tikva, Israel
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join Intuit’s Smart Products and Insights data science team as a Staff Data Scientist. The team is a data science team in a growing domain, focusing on one of Intuit’s strategic goals, designing and building a new and exciting customer-facing, data science-based AI+ML features to help small businesses to thrive.
For this growing domain within Intuit, we are looking for a fully hands-on Data Scientist; a true entrepreneurial spirit, and a team player; an individual with great business acumen and passion to explore, define, and solve important customer problems.
What you'll bring
- Deep connection to the product and the customers
- Deep interest in cutting-edge innovative technologies in NLP, AI, ML, or DL
- Deep technical understanding of underlying DS concepts (not just training models)
- Collaboration with partners across the globe, to deliver complex projects
- Quick learner, adaptable, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to conduct meetings and make professional presentations, and to explain complex concepts and technical material to non-technical users
- Economics and Behavioural Economics background
- Experience with time series analysis, causal inference analysis, NLP, XAI
- We welcome people who can deliver E2E AI projects (inception to production). We primarily use Python in all stages of development
- Fluent in SQL enough to get the data you need from a warehouse (Vertica, Hive, SparkSQL)
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with building end-to-end reusable pipelines from data acquisition to model output delivery
How you will lead
- Be an active partner of the full cycle of iterative data-driven feature exploration, including hypothesis formulation, algorithm development, data cleansing, testing, insight generation, and visualization
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Interact with a variety of data sources, working closely with peers and partners to refine the product needs, using the underlying data
- Work and collaborate with other teams across intuit in Israel and abroad
- Design and build systems that improve machine learning scalability, usability, and performance
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to understand, implement, refine, and design machine learning and other algorithms
- Effectively communicate results to peers and leaders
- Down the road - Explore the state-of-the-art technologies and apply them to deliver customer benefits
How you’ll succeed
- Own your projects. Lead ideas from conception to production
- Work with product managers to accurately define the product features, and build it accordingly
- Bring both new features to production by the course of the first 12 months
- Apply research to create high impact solutions
- Publish papers and/or patents of your work
- Represent your team’s innovation to the wider organization
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.