Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Inside Sales Account ManagerLocation(s): Plano, Texas
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the U.S. Accountant Sales Team as an Inside Sales Account Manager.
The role of the Inside Account Manager is to develop a positive, long-term and strategic relationship with our highest value customers in service to retaining and growing their business.
What you'll bring
- Ability to take a strategic approach and understand the customer’s business model
- Strong background in software sales and collaborative sales skills with ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Team player that works well in partnerships with colleagues
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com
- Ability to present and close sales of Intuit products and services to full-service tax and accounting firms
- Strong presentation skills and product knowledge
- Strong account management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills a plus
- Must be able to review, absorb and apply substantive quantities of information rapidly
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales/account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (work-related experience also considered)
- Tax/Accounting industry experience a plus
- Organized, self-starter, high achiever, team contributor
- Advanced computer skills
How you will lead
- Relate with customers in service to retaining and growing their business
- Develop positive and close relationships with decision makers at assigned firm
- Use professional and effective written and verbal communication internally and with customers
- Educate customers on the direction of the industry and leverage Intuit’s tools for moving the customer’s business to the cloud and SaaS purchase models
- Present the value and benefits of the Intuit tax ecosystem to small and mid-sized tax and accounting firms
- Work directly with customers to sell additional products and services to current customers and their clients and to ensure customers' needs are met
- Process orders via multiple tools, including Seibel and Salesforce.com
- Collect and document key firm-profile information important to Intuit and customer’s business
- Occasional travel needed, such as for offsite meetings, conferences, and trade shows
- Follow organizational policies and procedures and maintain clear and direct line of communication within the organization to meet customer requirements
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.