Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Partner Development ManagerLocation(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Intuit is seeking a passionate Partner Development/Recruitment Manager for the QuickBooks Solution Provider Program. We are looking for a Senior level professional to recruit World Class Solution Providers to elevate and scale our channel partner sales. This position will be responsible for identifying and recruiting NEW partners to serve our Corporate mid-market space. Coupled with a dynamic sales team this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about Partners as well as Intuit’s QuickBooks solutions driving double digit revenue growth. We are open to filling this position remotely anywhere in the US.
This role has high visibility and is vital in our continued growth into the Corporate Mid-Market space.
What you'll bring
- 7-10 years experience in Channel Partner Development/Recruitment Sales in a SaaS or Software based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business related field
- Identify NEW channel/partner recruitment strategy, business development, and recruitment.
- Experience Creating value proposition and profitability with prospect targets.
- Ability to leverage resources across all channels to support objectives
- Effectively position partner program and value on strategic partner prospects at scale
- Travel as needed
How you will lead
The key tasks and activities associated with achieving key accountabilities:
- Work closely with key Intuit stakeholders to develop and execute strategies that lead to new partner relationships
- Maintain a deep understanding of Intuit’s solutions and ecosystem
- Identify and drive key partner relationships that create value for Intuit and our ecosystem
- Work closely with product and business unit leaders to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who enable Intuit to address partner customer needs and accelerate growth
- Act in collaboration with other Intuit resources to assist in onboarding and enablement
- Create strategies to maximize identification, recruitment and enablement of new partner targets
- Guide and influence the partner prospect to align with Intuit products and services
- Identify partner’s GTM strategy to build, enable and drive successful ROI
- Work with other supporting channels as needed
- Conduct contract negotiations as needed
- Run cadence calls to report on progress of opportuntieis and engage internal resources to optimize effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Identify and recruit meaningful high growth relationships with our key partners at every level
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.