Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Principal Technical Product Manager, Insider Threat ProgramLocation(s): Mountain View, Plano, San Diego, Tucson
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The security (both cyber security and physical) of Intuit’s operations, the confidentiality, integrity, availability and accessibility of Intuit’s data and systems, and the trust and confidence instilled in Intuit’s stakeholders are of paramount importance to our customers and our organization. Anticipating, managing, mitigating and eliminating both fraud and risk are at the forefront of Intuit’s enterprise wide approach to planning for, preventing, detecting, responding to and recovering from Insider Threat risk.
Given this priority, we are seeking a Principal Technical Product Manager to lead Intuit’s cross-functional Insider Threat (Trust) Program (ITP) reporting to the Director of Trust & Safety and Office of the President and partnering closely with the Information Security team. The Principal Technical Product Manager will be responsible for expanding existing and building new capabilities to reduce the risk of internal, unintentional and/or malicious threats and work proactively across multiple disciplines (Information Security, Physical Security, HR, Legal, Product Development) to respond to and mitigate such risks while maintaining privacy. This is a heavily matrixed role working across the company and requires a leader who can influence and collaborate with multiple product and technology leaders, operations teams, and support functions. As the ITP continues to expand, building a strategic and cohesive strategy across products and disciplines to drive prioritization principles based on impact (severity) and likelihood of risk is critical to the success of the program.
In order to succeed, the Principal Technical Product Manager must bring deep technical expertise in technology and tools to tactically prevent, detect and mitigate risk while also providing strategic leadership vision to effectively prioritize roadmaps and deliverables. The ability to truly succeed hinges upon the ability to connect both highly technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive effective solutions across a matrixed and multi-product organization. As such, the Principal Technical Product Manager will have full responsibility for defining and prioritizing risk use cases, collaborating with key product development teams to test and deploy new solutions, and for implementing data science models to proactively identify sources and patterns of insider threat/fraud.
The ITP Leader’s success will be measured by their ability to:
- Define a strategic vision, create the product roadmap, deliver solutions in an agile manner, and measure business outcomes using data-driven decisioning
- Build strategy while simultaneously driving resources to deliver tangible results and solutions
- An ability to influence stakeholders without directly owning the resources needed to build the technology solutions (strong ability to collaborate, partner, and justify prioritization requests)
- Be a thought leader and key contributor to detecting, preventing and mitigating insider threats
- Lead by influence and collaborate effectively to define and create solutions, capabilities and infrastructure that reduces insider risk
- Protect our most sensitive people, processes, and technology while consistently leveraging next generation technologies and analytical tools and techniques to stay ahead of internal threats
What you'll bring
- 7+ years leading product management efforts, at least a portion of which directly supported an Insider Threat Program or large-scale security program (focused on enterprise risk, trust and safety, fraud, etc.)
- A combination of technical expertise and strategic leadership vision to bridge the gap between both highly technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated experience deploying solutions leveraging AWS required; experience in preventing/detecting network/application intrusions is a plus
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and within a global enterprise software company or SaaS based business is a plus; Security and/or fraud credentials including CISSP, CFE, CCSP, CISA, CPA, CPP, PCI, CIPP and/or PSP are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate strategy and prioritization to senior leadership, and an ability to deliver effective and timely solutions
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy through research, data and industry trends; ability to produce actionable plans from often ambiguous, conflicting or disparate data points
- Record of tangible, measurable impact based on definition of appropriate metrics, OKRs, and KPIs to drive focus, prioritization and alignment among product and development teams to measure business outcomes with precision
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and analytical skills; superb communication skills; ability to engage, influence and negotiate with business and technical stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred
How you will lead
- Define, prioritize and implement the ITP product roadmap, collaborating with key stakeholders; formulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap; prioritize projects and features by balancing impact with cost
- Deeply understand the needs of our internal customers to effectively gather customer requirements. Perform follow-me-home research, usability studies, and test through experimentation and constant iteration
- Identify and define direct and indirect threats, intentional/unintentional risk indicators and enablers, characteristics, outcomes and mitigating solutions
- Identify and define categories for insider threats and identify assets most vulnerable to attack
- Identify the most vulnerable data within the organization; develop insights and translate findings into actionable steps that mitigate risk and exposure
- Develop strong, collaborative, cross functional relationships with key stakeholders including Trust & Safety, Information Security, Physical Security, Product Development, HR, Legal and Compliance to gain knowledge of operations, infrastructure and technologies
- Make data driven recommendations and decisions; leverage advanced analytics to conduct root cause analysis and correlate output from a variety of tools (security, data access/movement, user behavior) to continuously iterate, adapt and improve upon solutions
- Collaborate closely with engineering and data science teams to identify potential sources of fraud, proactively monitor and triage latent and emerging patterns, forecast fraud scenarios, and implement preventive mechanisms to mitigate the impact of fraud
- Become the internal and external evangelist for Insider Trust, leveraging leadership communication, workforce training and domain knowledge expertise
- Evaluate third party tools and services and support for buy versus build decisions
- Develop a rich set of metrics to track Insider Trust program effectiveness and identify gaps in security coverage
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.