Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Senior Security AnalystLocation(s): San Diego, California - Plano, Texas - Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Intuit Information Security Organization at Intuit! We are looking for an innovative professional to join a world class team.
The Intuit Information Security (IIS) organization is changing the way we look at security and compliance. As the compliance landscape expands with GDPR, NIST, etc., our need to scale to demonstrate compliance is becoming more critical within our internal environment as well as with our third parties. We are looking for a motivated, passionate Governance, Risk and compliance compliance engineer who will be transforming the traditional check the box compliance process to an automated, on-demand demonstrable compliance model. This professional will improve and scale the regulatory and customer assurance compliance program by creating compliance dashboards, driving end to end compliance models, testing the compliance environment for early signs of non-compliance, creating automated evidence to reduce the audit fatigue, while working cross functionally with our global business units and functional groups. This professional will be translating security frameworks technical controls into language for non-security team members to understand and implement, managing remediation of non-compliance to closure, managing exception to policies and creating security standards to comply with policies.
Intuit prides itself on being innovative, bold and passionate. This is an exciting position supporting our most important regulatory compliance like GDPR, PCI, ISO and NIST company priorities as we transform to a cloud environment. The security and compliance engineer has the opportunity to innovate in a cloud environment and re-imagine compliance working boundary-less across Intuit within the Intuit Information Security organization and with the business units as well as our functional group partners in IT, Legal, Privacy and Procurement.
What you'll bring
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in cross-functional security and compliance related projects
- Operational experience with public cloud environments and technologies such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Experience with regulatory and compliance frameworks such as PCI DSS, ISO, NIST 800-53, NY DFS, CSC CIS-20, and SSAE16/SOC in cloud environments
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams building partnerships across multiple business units and executing effectively
- A self-motivated person who can influence and drive cross-functional, cross-geo teams, promoting timely and effective communication
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent preferred.
- Readiness to become a thought leader for aspects of cyber security across multiple domains
- Ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams focusing on user and customer needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative setting
- Strong customer focus with ability to interpret and utilize the data
- Must possess strong consulting, documentation and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills, proactive and self-sufficient with a proven ability to work independently and prioritize deliverables.
- Location: San Diego Or Mountain View
How you will lead
- Interact with senior leadership to support cross-functional security and compliance initiatives, including providing subject matter expertise over security processes for new and ongoing customer and regulatory requirements.
- Create Unified Controls to address requirements from various regulatory frameworks (i.e. ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, etc.).
- Evangelize Unified Controls to drive control owner awareness and education to ensure controls are implemented, maintained and compliant.
- Develop scripts to automate compliance controls monitoring
- Work across organizational boundaries to drive implementation of compliance requirements and security controls.
- Perform security and risk assessments across the organization as well as third parties to identify risks and report findings.
- Define compliance procedures and practices and influence stakeholders to drive appropriate alignment and acceptance.
- Partner with the architect and engineering community
- Partner with Legal and Privacy
- Partner with the internal Information security functional teams to ensure integration of critical components
- Create continuous view of compliance dashboards to bring risk visibility to leaders and ensure any impact to compliance is quickly reported
- Define metrics to demonstrate Intuit’s compliance posture to senior leaders
- Partner across teams to define road-maps, project plans, and ensure compliance deliverables or remediation plans remain on-track.
- Work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Support creation of information security policies, standards, and requirements.
- Promote a security culture across Intuit
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.