Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Trust and Safety Staff Business AnalystLocation(s): Mountain View, San Diego, Plano
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the Intuit Customer Success Trust & Safety Team as a Staff Business Analyst. We are developing cutting edge data protection and fraud prevention capabilities. The security of Intuit’s operations, the confidentiality, integrity, availability and accessibility of Intuit’s data and systems, and the trust and confidence instilled in Intuit’s stakeholders are of paramount importance to our customers and our organization.
In this role within the Trust & Safety team, you will apply and leverage security principles along with business processes to secure customer data and sensitive account information. In partnership with cross-functional teams including Information Security, Compliance, Legal and business unit product teams, you will synthesize business objectives and security data protection requirements to drive holistic risk mitigation technology solutions. In addition, you will focus on identifying vulnerabilities and gap areas between existing and proposed capabilities, conduct root cause analysis and drive plans to prioritize and implement solutions.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of related security and business analyst experience; Computer Science and/or a related technical degree is preferred
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and within a global enterprise software company or SaaS based model is a plus; Security and/or fraud credentials including CISSP, CFE, ACAMS, CCSP, CISA, CPA, CPP, PCI, CIPP and/or PSP are a plus
- Experience working with security technology solutions to address risk as it relates to customer sensitive data exfiltration (Data Loss Prevention tools), account takeover (ATO), and/or fraud
- A combination of technical expertise and strategic vision to bridge the gap between both highly technical and non-technical teams
- Record of tangible, measurable impact based on definition of appropriate metrics, OKRs, and KPIs to drive focus, prioritization and alignment among product and development teams to measure business outcomes with precision
- Experience with Agile development tools (Aha!, Jira) and methodologies as well as CRM (Salesforce) case management systems
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Experience developing and gaining acceptance/buy in for proposed solutions and business cases with senior level technical and non-technical business leaders
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and systems integration projects
How you will lead
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers as you gather and prioritize customer requirements for the Trust and Safety portfolio.
- Identify the most vulnerable data within the organization; develop insights and translate findings into actionable steps that mitigate risk and exposure
- Implement detection and prevention security and fraud mitigation controls
- Launch capabilities to prevent social engineering, phishing and vishing that could lead to Account Takeover (ATO)
- Make data driven recommendations and decisions; leverage advanced analytics to conduct root cause analysis and correlate output from a variety of tools (security, data access/movement, user behavior) to continuously iterate, adapt and improve upon solutions
- Collaborate closely with engineering and data science teams to identify potential sources of fraud (both internally & externally), proactively monitor and triage latent and emerging patterns, forecast fraud scenarios, and implement preventive mechanisms to mitigate the impact of fraud and Account Takeover (ATO)
- Perform follow-me-home research, usability studies, testing and experimentation, and build close relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams (including engineering, product management, project/program management) to deliver high-impact capabilities and experiences quickly while ensuring smooth product and feature launches
- Take a data driven approach to define success metrics, prioritize requirements, and communicate plans, progress and success.
- Develop quarterly and annual roadmaps, driving short and long term vision and goals.
- Ensure solutions are scalable, repeatable and effective and that end-to-end thinking is employed
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.