Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Director, Service Delivery Design, Assisted ExperiencesLocation(s): San Diego, California; Mountain View, California
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
Customer Success at Intuit is going through a major transformational journey. We have bold goals, are obsessed with customer and Expert experiences, and move at incredible velocity while aspiring to deliver lasting impacts to our customers and Experts in everything we do.
Intuit’s ‘Big Bet’ strategic initiatives are foundational to our continued evolution toward becoming an ‘AI-driven expert platform, aggressive growth and durable advantage. You can access more information on all 5 of Intuit’s ‘Big Bet’ initiatives here to learn more. The second of the 5 ‘Big Bets’ is Connecting People To Experts (Big Bet #2) which requires Intuit to build out an innovative customer success expert network, at massive scale.
We are looking to fill a critical executive leadership role that will lead a team focused on the design and delivery of an end to end (E2E) expert sourcing and supply team for Intuit customer success. The E2E strategy must not only deliver a strategic pipeline of experts from internal and external sources to meet our aggressive multi-year growth demand, but must also do so in innovative ways that meet the future of how experts prefer to work. In addition, this position will lead the Expert Advocacy team which will safeguard the quality of the expert experience to make sure we are achieving product recommendation scores, managing attrition and being proactive to ensure Intuit is the employer and partner of choice. Our vision is to grow a Network of Choice experience for our tens of thousands of global internal and external experts, driving our professional advisory and customer services businesses across Intuit’s product lines. This role will report to the VP of Intuit Expert Network Services.
- Demonstrated ability in driving large scale programs and leading transformational change across large organizations
- Experience building, managing and developing a cross-functional team as a senior executive
- Strong analytical skills to drive and enable the organization, setting the direction for the expert sourcing, supply and advocacy strategy with a data driven mindset
- Experience managing external strategic partner relationships, with budgets over $300M
- Technical aptitude to develop requirements and interface with Product teams
- Experience developing and working in a metrics-driven environment with success in developing methods to achieve KPI expectations
- Ability to lead cross functional and global program teams, providing strategic direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality and a sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environment
- Passion for understanding customer needs and integrating insights into offerings that delight our customers
- Proven, solid decision making process… balancing principles and data along with judgment
- Experienced in influencing complex change in the organization by articulating a clear case for change and then gaining shared vision with employees through effective, frequent and timely communication
- Demonstrated open and frequent communications at all levels of the organization with genuine empathy and commitment to the development needs of the organization
- Demonstrated experience as a true self-starter that can quickly and independently assess business requirements and become a trusted and integral part of the leadership team
You and your team will work cross-functionally with several stakeholders to innovate, integrate and implement an E2E expert supply strategy, building models and supply streams that will drive success for Intuit’s ‘Big Bet #2 - Connecting People to Experts’ across all customer success offerings and geographies. Additionally, your success in optimizing processes and feedback loops will create a healthy, sustainable and an effective talent supply strategy for Intuit.
- Manage the E2E expert supply strategy team and initiatives across the sourcing & strategic expert lifecycle to build and manage a scalable expert supply to meet the needs of our growing, dynamic businesses
- Create and nurture industry leading strategic partner relationships with external firms, balancing the needs of the company and partner for positive joint outcomes
- Innovate and ideate new sourcing and supply models & channels for various expert needs across Intuit global customer success
- Inspire and influence a large, senior stakeholder ecosystem across Intuit, including Intuit’s CEO staff and other senior executive leaders to gain buy-in on the strategic roadmap for expert supply strategy
- Integrate and implement new/emerging expert supply models into the expert network ecosystem, in partnership with the required cross functional teams, in line with the various segment business models and requirements
- Includes the leadership and management of our newly implemented Alternate Sourcing models for Domain Experts, currently supplying hundreds of additional Domain Experts into our TTLive ecosystem.
- Identify and onboard new and breakthrough partnerships with external organizations that can help accelerate the innovation and implementation of expert supply strategy
- Establish and implement strategic processes and reporting to communicate expert supply health real time as well as provide projections for expert supply pipeline to Intuit executives and other key stakeholders
- Create best in class benchmarking and advocacy practices for our broad network of tens of thousands of global experts, including change management, survey deployment and insights, issues resolution stewardship, experience experimentation functions
- Be a thought leader and a consultant to Intuit customer success leadership team for various expert supply models and innovations
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview with Intuit, including how to request reasonable interview accommodations.More about our hiring process play_arrow
We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who would like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact TalentAcquisition@intuit.com.Learn more about our return-to-work plan play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Helping women share expertise, build community, and grow their careers.
We simplify complex topics for our customers, giving them more confidence in their financial decisions.
At Intuit, great design starts with deep customer empathy and a culture of collaboration.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.