Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Executive AssistantLocation(s): San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Job Content and Scope: Perform a broad range of administrative duties in support of the V.P. of Design. New work and special projects are well-defined and work duties are monitored under limited supervision. Act as a resource for information to department employees.May assist with work overflow from other E.A.'s in the department or functional group.
What you'll bring
Technical/Functional Experience and Skills
- Proficient in the suite of standard office software (Microsoft Office, Visio, QuickBase, etc.) and other tools required to effectively perform job
- Proficient in operation of office equipment (copy machines, video conferencing equipment, phone systems, outgoing mail and packages, etc.)
- Proactive: Anticipate needs of leader and functional group/business unit
- Time-management skills to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Event planning to include support for large meetings, off-sites and team motivation events
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Communicate clearly, at multiple levels and with diverse audiences
- Proven, demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of proper grammar and outstanding proofreading abilities
- Understand the need for occasional deviation from standard practice in the application of job duties
- Manage complex calendar(s) and travel arrangements effectively
- Organize business environment to enable leaders in the functional group/business unit to focus on high-impact responsibilities
- High school diploma or G.E.D required
- Exercise good judgment within areas of responsibility
- Contribute to positive work environment and suggest ideas for process improvement
- Work closely with other administrative team members as well as across Intuit to ensure best outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
- Participate actively in team administrative meetings, trainings and networking events
- Build effective and inclusive relationships with personnel at a variety of levels
- Create and share collaborative processes with other administrative personnel to optimize cross-unit functions
- Maintain professional demeanor
- Greet and direct internal and external visitors
- Understand and demonstrate Intuit’s core values
- Support site engagement, WCGB volunteer opportunities, and Intuit’s sustainability initiatives
How you will lead
- Timely response to emails, voice-mails, and written correspondence on behalf of leader
- May support, track or lead administrative department and/or corporate initiatives and projects
- Create and edit PowerPoint, Excel and Word Documents as assigned by leader
- Manage global travel planning and coordination, including assisting with passports and visas
- Process confidential material appropriately when making copies of department/company documents, as well as when coordinating large copy jobs with internal or external vendor
- Schedule and coordinate meetings on behalf of manager, anticipating business needs and timing
- Create and maintain department database, which includes updating files, reference materials, etc.
- Administrative support with PO creation/accruals, check-requests and follow-up
- Create expense reports, including any manager supported
- New hire onboarding assistance; successfully plan and execute on-boarding for managers and department employees
- Order and maintain office supplies for manager and team, using Intuit’s preferred/approved vendors
- Prepare and track packages/documents for external and interoffice shipping
- Work environment: Create and follow-up on help-desk tickets. Ensure work environment is in good working condition
- Liaison to corporate offices and/or other business units/functional groups
- General questions answered, unknown answers researched and appropriate information dispensed to employees and customers/vendors
- Participate in all-hands, off-sites, etc. as requested by leader
- Org-chart maintenance for functional group/business unit
- Create and maintain email distribution lists for functional group/business unit
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.