Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Global Ethics Office Program ManagerLocation(s): San Diego, California - Mountain View, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
Integrity Without Compromise has always been one of Intuit’s core values. We believe in doing right for our shareholders, our workforce, and our customers, and we live that every day.
Intuit’s Ethics Office manages ethics governance and oversight to protect Intuit’s ethical culture. We
are responsible for developing and continuously improving the ethics program (standards, governance, training, auditing, and reporting).
We look externally and internally to learn from others, we partner with our leaders to set the right tone at the top. We also answer ethics questions from employees, and help teach them about ethics and Intuit’s Code of Conduct & Ethics.
If you have a strong commitment to ethics, are looking for an opportunity to have an impact and love
juggling projects, deliverables, and priorities, we want to talk to you.
This program manager role is part of our Ethics Office, which is part of our Legal, Compliance & Policy
organization. It reports to the Ethics Office leader.
What you'll bring
· 5+ years of program management or similar experience managing and delivering on complex, multi-phase, coordinated projects spanning extended periods of time
· Experience working with or preparing content for executives (directors and above)
· Experience supporting a publicly-traded company’s ethics program
· Strong commitment to ethics and doing the right thing, with the ability to see different perspectives and help analysis gray areas where what’s right may not be straightforward
· Passion for organization and keeping multiple balls in the air
· Significant experience working with data to draw meaningful insights and communicate insights in a way that’s easy to understand
· A learner and innovator who’s never afraid to try something new, experiment, and has a bias for action (try it and learn)
· Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a “can do” mentality
· Deep respect for privacy and confidentiality
· Alignment with our Legal, Compliance & Policy Organization ethos, which requires a strong commitment and accountability to the company and each other and connecting to others with as humans and colleagues
How you will lead
As the global ethics office program manager (operations), you will play an important role in keeping all aspects of the Ethics Office’s work on track and continuously improving year over year. You’ll drive program execution, including prioritization and tracking projects and coordination, and communication with partners around the world at all levels of the organization. You’ll bring clear processes, structure, and data to the work the Ethics Office does. Our world requires urgency and is always evolving with the changing environment, so there will be new challenges every day.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage and drive all program requirements to delivery, ensuring all deadlines and objectives are met
· Plan and track projects and quarterly and annual deadlines, including regular reporting to Intuit’s Board of Directors, Ethics Committee, and subcommittees
· Manage and oversee the Intuit Integrity Line and Intuit’s Ask Ethics platform to answer questions related Intuit’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
· Manage operational and technical aspects of Intuit’s Ethics-related policies and trainings, and partner with Ethics Office members to ensure continued relevance and effectiveness based on evolving internal and external environments
· Help create, improve and analyze key program metrics, including identifying insights and trends and developing plans to respond to those trends
· Anticipate, identify, document, and manage key program risks and dependencies, propose alternatives and solutions, and drive constructive debate and decision making on recommendations
· Help build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners, help set and communicate clearly understandable and actionable success criteria, objectives, and requirements
· Run program and cross-functional team meetings to update status and identify and resolve issues; achieve the right objectives and results by leading effectively across boundaries
· Hold program team members, Ethics Office partners, and other key stakeholders (including third-party vendors) accountable for their commitments, milestones, resources, and deliverables
· Balance program priorities, identifying the critical few and making the right strategic trade-offs for the program in service so we can accomplish our objectives
· Assign priorities to multiple competing and important program team activities quickly and effectively, and communicate them appropriately
· Regularly talk with and pilot program changes and improvements with our employees using Intuit’s design for delight and customer empathy practices and tools
· Coach and teach other employees about Intuit’s Code of Conduct & Ethics and our program
· Receive and give feedback and coaching as needed across boundaries and functions
· Operate independently with the best possible judgment in all situations
· Help senior leaders set strategic guidance and direction for the ethics program
· Identify and solve problems and deliver with excellence even when faced with obstacles
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.