Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Manager - Customer SuccessLocation(s): San Diego, California
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Customer Success Group Manager for Intuit’s Proactive Saves program will be our hands-on expert in all things retention related. You will define vision, strategy, and execute digital and expert-driven retention initiatives alongside the program team. This Group Manager will analyze the reasons why former customers choose to leave our franchise, and then translate these into tangible multi-touch campaign programs to help the business deliver maximum customer loyalty and year on year retention.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-driven individual who is business savvy and is continuously thinking about improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer outreach, engagement, and retention strategies. In addition, you will help innovate on building unique expert driven experiences at all stages of the funnel to ensure we never lose a customer. You identify opportunities and act on them without supervision or direction. Additionally, the professional is a self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of the role. This role will partner with cross-functional teams to build targeted, personalized customer programs and solutions – from strategy to day-to-day execution. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success and will work alongside peers in product, analytics, customer success, marketing operations, and marketing strategy. This role is based at Intuit consumer group headquarter in San Diego, CA.
What you'll bring
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, customer success or related field, or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years’ experience managing campaigns or demand generation programs
· Strong foundation in Analytics, CRM and marketing automation tools
· Strong understanding of and desire to keep up with the search engine marketing industry, paid social, display, email nurture, direct mail, outbound telesales, inbound lead conversion, and best practices across these channels.
· Exemplary people and communications skills
· Strong project management skills.
· Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
· Ability to multi-task, work independently, and demonstrate keen attention to details.
· Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
· Job Type: Full-time
How you will lead
Multi-Touch Retention Campaign Creation and Management
· Create campaign programs for engaging and retaining customers to achieve the company's annual revenue & retention targets
· Work closely with product, analytics, marketing, and operations teams to understand and build retention pipeline
· Oversee campaign automation and operations
· Manage the multi-touch retention & reacquisition campaign budget. Recommend shifts in spend due to changing conditions
· Maintain and execute variant testing methodology, develop baseline data for conversions by program
· Create and maintain comprehensive attribution data throughout the customer lifecycle
· Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking and report metrics appropriately
· Work with the capability teams to increase the level of detailed attribution across all channels
· Work with capability teams to develop and continuously improve the lead conversion process
· Work with capability teams to ensure efficient lead flow and improve tracking/attribution accuracy
Retention Content and Messaging Strategy
· Partner with Marketing to develop content and messaging strategy
· Define a content strategy to naturally attract links, grow organic search traffic, and work closely with marketing to distribute the content created, optimize the website, blogs, and drive relevant traffic
· Test and create content for engaging win-back customers based on their needs and reason for leaving
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"At Intuit, I have everything I need to be a great data scientist, from rich datasets to inspiring colleagues."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.