Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Manager, Intuit Customer Success Expert NetworkLocation(s): San Diego
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
The Intuit Customer Success team is seeking an experienced and collaborative Group Manager to help lead the Service Delivery function within our Expert Network team. As a leader on this team, you will have responsibility for delivering an outstanding experience for Intuit customers through our expanding network of Domain Experts, made up primarily of Certified Tax Experts and including other types of Experts as we scale.
With a special focus on these professionals who deliver services like TurboTax Live, you will help create an environment that will allow these Experts to do the best work of their lives. In addition to developing the Expert Network team, you will play a key leadership role in the Intuit Customer Success organization while staying closely linked to our Consumer Tax and other partner organizations.
What you'll bring
- Role ideally located in our San Diego office.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experince, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years leadership and management experience, preferably with experience leading large external customer facing teams (Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Experience); experience leading virtual teams a preferred.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills with solid track record in leading change and transforming organizations
- Proven track record of innovative problem solving that improves business performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively deliver business outcomes
- Proven ability to build high performing teams in a virtual environment
How you will lead
- Champion a customer and Pro experience focused environment…drive the Expert Network delivery teams and work with internal partners to deliver experiences that resolve customer issues, attract and maintain Experts, and create promoters out of both groups.
- Manage a complex and highly seasonal workforce of thousands, through the development of high performing direct reports and front-line managers.
- Partner closely with a second Group Manager helping to lead this team: we’ve scaled to the point where we need a complementary team of leaders to drive various deliverables for the Network.
- Create an environment of innovation in which team members are encouraged to experiment and test new ideas, learning from our successes and mistakes.
- Manage, analyze and iterate customer and Expert processes…removing the barriers that impede the creation of net promoters and helping customers complete their taxes.
- Partner across Intuit Customer Success and the Consumer Tax Group to ensure an optimal end-to-end customer and Expert experience.
- Ensure a consistent end-to-end customer and Expert experience across all teams.
- Balance changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.