Enter your search term above or select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Group Product ManagerLocation(s): San Diego
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"By building tools that enable our developers to validate the compliancy of our products, I’m playing a role upholding Intuit’s value of integrity without compromise. Through ensuring that our products are safe and secure for our customers, I feel like I’m part of helping millions of people around the world gain access to the financial resources that they need to prosper."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
You will join the Expert Experiences team, working to transform our business for the future. The Expert Experiences team is responsible for delivering delight to our growing network of Intuit experts, including a diverse group of internal and external product experts, tax attorneys, credentialed tax and accounting experts, managers, and many more. The network of tens of thousands continues to grow and prosper. This role is part of Intuit Customer Success team, and reports to the Director of Expert Experiences.
As a Group Product Manager, you will thrive on changing the status quo, applying data to leverage the latest technologies, and leading high-performance teams. You will be responsible for the product management of the experts’ primary interfaces as they work with our customers to do the best work of their lives. You will apply innovations for critical services, capabilities and experiences in our Intuit Expert Platform, harnessing customer empathy and uncovering insights in order to drive clarity on biggest opportunities and competitive differentiation in your space for service-based offerings. Representing our skilled workforce of experts, this role will lead the execution of a platform of tools and experiences that enable and delight the experts while serving our customers across Intuit (the second side of the 2-sided network).
What you'll bring
- 6+ years designing and delivering world-class software products in software platform, web, and data applications and services
- At least 4 years’ experience managing product management teams.
- Experience in workforce products, human enabled digital products or 2-sided networks.
- A proven track record of delivering on complex initiatives working across multiple teams.
- Experience communicating to large audiences effectively, both written and verbal.
How you will lead
- Contribute to the strategy and lead the product team toward the execution of the Intuit Expert Platform, to deliver awesome expert experiences and game changing solutions.
- Directly manage and grow a team of product managers, stewarding their day-to-day performance as well as career growth and development.
- Develop product/platform roadmap and requirements to solve the biggest needs of customer, and actively prioritize and articulate necessary product trade-offs.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration - architecture, design, product development, program management, and operations teams - to deliver scalable platform capabilities within desired timelines.
- Develop insights based on Voice of Expert analysis and champion innovations and improvements across Intuit teams.
- Deeply understand the expert experience, staying close to industry trends and connected ecosystem to bring unique differentiation and innovation.
- Communicate the work of the scrum team that you lead to leadership, peers, etc.
- Create and own success metrics.
Be part of a world-class culture
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.More about our culture play_arrow
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.More about our values play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.