Enter your search term above OR select from the following categories:
- Software Engineering
- Design & User Experience
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Corporate Strategy & Development
- Customer Service & Support
- Finance & Operations
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Interns & New College Grads
- Project & Program Management
- Real Estate & Workplace Services
Industry Sales Executive - LegalLocation(s): Remote
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
Come join one of the fastest-growing business units at Intuit. We are not your typical sales organization. Nothing is more important to us than the success of our customers, which is why we are investing in the growth of this vital piece of our ecosystem. We are problem solvers, strategic thinkers, solution seekers, and consultative experts who use the latest tools and technology to solve our customers’ most important problems. The solutions we present to each client are backed by collaborative cross-functional teams. We serve customers by finding more ways to put more money in their pockets, eliminating work and drudgery so they can focus on their lives and what matters to them, and ensuring that every financial decision that they make, they make it with confidence.
That means we won’t simply sell products — we consult and listen deeply to understand our customers’ business needs. As part of Intuit’s Sales organization, every day presents an opportunity to evolve, grow your careers, and unlock your potential. When you win, win as a sales team.
The Corporate Sale Team consists of highly capable and passionate sales people focused on delivering wins for the Mid-Market Segment of the QuickBooks Digital Ecosystem.
The Mid-Market Legal Industry Sales leader will lead Intuit’s sales efforts in the Legal industry with a focus on the Mid-Market. You will serve as the cross functional industry expert leading the sales plays across inside sales, with direct responsibilities over outsourced inside sales resources and collaboration with partner and marketing channels. This role is a mix of sales, strategy, program execution, planning and enablement. You should be comfortable with a fast-paced, high growth environment and be able to shape and share Intuit’s Mid-Market point of view in both client-facing and internal settings.
As a Mid-Market Legal Industry Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving towards a quota within your industry vertical. You will drive a direct relationship with the leader of an outsourced sales team focused on mid-market customers within the Legal industry with a primary focus on Mid-Market, while also working directly with ISV/VAR team to jointly drive partner engagement/offers (ISV’s, VARs (QuickBooks Solution Providers (QSP)), where a partner is the best solution for a Mid-Market customer. You will be focused on identifying the potential opportunities to go deeper in the Legal Industry. You will be responsible for aggressive growth and meeting key growth objectives for your vertical. You will need to be well versed in leveraging both internal functions and outsourced industry sales teams (dedicated 3rd party outsourced sales resources) to unlock new revenue streams via your industries.
You will be building a new capability with the Intuit Sales Organization. Based on your Mid-Market industry expertise you will be the owner of the Legal vertical and all aspects of what is needed to unlock exponentially Mid-Market growth via QuickBooks Advanced and QuickBooks ES products, as well as our payroll, payments, QBcommerce and other financial solutions. You will develop and implement comprehensive vertical needs i.e. sales motion, VAR (QSP’s) needed, training needed, marketing needs, licensing or bundle pricing needs, ISV/partner integrations recommended to drive incremental sales, forecasting and developing programs to meet vertical/quota targets. You will work in conjunction with a broad team within Intuit to contribute to the development of programs that enable deep Legal industry penetration, build a scalable high volume vertical sales engine, leveraging direct sales via outsourced sales team and partners, work side by side with marketing on what is needed in terms of marketing content, programs, training and how most effectively to generate high sales revenue leads. You will build a vertical based approach to templatize and implement a repeatable process to drive aggressive growth via multiple channels, work closely with our Sales Ops team to implement systems and tools to enable joint selling, ensure tight execution and alignment across internal/external teams. Work closely with our licensing innovation team to drive the right industry based service offerings to help to expand sales in your target Industry.
The primary responsibilities are quota attainment, overall revenue growth, Legal industry and vertical penetration, and high value ARPC sales contract execution. You will engage with customers to gain a deep understanding of customer needs, partner needs/opportunities and your focused outsourced account team to gain the understanding of the Mid-Market industries with a keen understanding of the business owner’s needs and obstacles. You’ll need to demonstrate QuickBooks core capabilities and ultimately understand QuickBooks products as well as competitor solutions. Leveraging Intuit Partners will be critical to managing your industry plan, along with being a direct resource to your outsource sales team in a focused effort to close high value customer deals. This role plays a critical role in service to one of Intuit’s 5 Big Bets…Disrupting the Small Business Mid-Market.
The location may be flexible based on strong candidates with a proven track record of performing remotely. The Emerging Verticals team will be located at various sites, with multiple focused industry sales managers that are primarily made up of experienced sales SaaS/Cloud sales professionals.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of quota carrying SaaS technology / solution sales and account management
- Strong understanding of Mid-Market customers in Legal industry AND/OR additional Mid-Market Industries Experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Track record of developing breakthrough strategies and building net new growth channels and inspiring excellent execution through teams
- History working in unity with external agency, marketing and partner channels to accelerate customer acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Demonstrate capability in managing a large pipeline of prospects and driving team accountability via Salesforce
- Ability to work with multiple partners, marketing and x-business unit’s executional excellence
- Strong sales acumen, leadership, solution selling to drive upsell and cross sell per customer
- Track record of driving rapid growth in Legal segment specifically, and delivering on expected growth business outcomes
- Hypothesis and data driven thinking – experience successfully leveraging data to drive decision making
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals
- Track record of boundary less leadership in B2B software growth businesses
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
How you will lead
The most critical outcomes for this role:
- Revenue growth, Legal industry penetration and territory expansion
- Execute a scalable model that leverages direct sales while leveraging a deep partnership with an outsourced sales team to successfully sell QuickBooks Mid-Market solutions (QuickBooks Enterprise Hosted & QuickBooks Online Advanced & attach products)
- Deliver on commitments: achieve target quota and stretch goals as well as key KPIs
- Leader, teacher across the broader team, based on deep expertise in Mid-Market channels, vertical based approach & strong business acumen
- Align expertise internally/externally to recommend, influence and drive winning solutions/programs to customers in Legal industry
- Consistently look for new innovative ways to drive faster revenue growth in more efficient ways
- Emulate the Intuit culture and jointly shape the team environment as you build our capabilities & sales excellence
- Operationalize company strategy, culture, organization and talent within the internal and external team and territory
- Communicate all aspects of your business to stakeholders including performance, progress, challenges and needs to unlock exponential sales growth
- Articulate the Intuit Value Propositions for the Mid-Market Legal industry and have the understanding of Intuit’s strategies and products relative to major competitors
The key tasks and activities associated with achieving key accountabilities:
- Build a scalable high volume vertical sales engine, leveraging direct sales, outsourced vertical sales POD resources and partners
- Execute on key initiatives tied to the marketing, demand generation, and partner business lead generation plans to ultimately drive high quality leads through your multiple sales channels
- Build a Legal vertical based approach to templatize and implement a repeatable process to drive aggressive growth
- Strong Solution selling with SaaS selling experience to execute on target industry solutions
- Contribute to the recommendation on systems and tools to enable digital selling, ensuring tight execution and alignment across internal/external teams
- Develop winning strategies to drive Intuit technology, service offerings, commercial packaging, and platform strategies to close deals in the Legal industry
- Demonstrate excellent E2E thinking with multi-disciplinary experience and out of the box thinking
- Orchestrate x-team execution and overall team excellence via weekly pipeline reviews with 3rd party sales team and quarterly business reviews with broader Intuit/outsourced sales teams
- Effectively balance domain expertise and leadership skills to drive impact and results
- Executive presentation skills with clear ability to utilize tools to deliver a compelling ROI for the customer
- Selling beyond the core solutions with a key focus on delivering ecosystem benefits
- Ability to utilize key stakeholder to help influence the buying process
- Navigate complex selling processes while fostering deep understanding of Key Partners and their abilities to deliver against the customer’s needs in the buying process
- Key metrics of success to include setting aggressive goals, Quota Attainment, Close Rates and managing an aggressive Pipeline via multiple sales channels with high velocity and accountability
"When I encounter a technical problem, I feel driven to find a solution that is simple, human, and easy to understand."
"It’s important to always strive for improvement, even if you’re already in a good place."
"One of the things that stands about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"I really felt drawn to Intuit because it's a place where I feel like I can make super meaningful impact on customers’ lives and their day-to-day. Finances are tricky and it’s emotional and stressful, and if I can help lift that burden off of someone, I feel like it’s worth it."
"Working at Intuit is satisfying because our goal is not to get customers to spend as much time on our products. We want to make their financial lives easier whether it's filling out taxes or helping small businesses operate. It's a great combination of experimenting with new technology while also staying close to tangible problems for real people."
"Designing at Intuit feels special because we're not just making things to make things. We're tackling real, consequential financial problems voiced by small businesses, self-employed, and individuals around the world. I'm grateful to have such a worthy and motivating mission when I go to work – powering prosperity around the world."
"One of the things that stands out about Intuit is the impact that we have on our customers. Whether it's helping them yearly with their taxes or every day with their finances, it is truly satisfying to know that we’re using our resources and knowledge to power prosperity for millions of people around the world."
"By feeding our customers' data through machine learning algorithms, we uncover valuable insights that empower millions of customers to feel more confident about their financial future."
"We use the latest Native frameworks for iOS and Android to deliver a truly delightful mobile-first experience for our customers. I love that we're enabling millions of customers to improve their financial health, all under a world-class mobile experience."
"It's a great feeling knowing that when you push out a new feature or fix, our customers notice it and really love the work that we do! Here at Intuit, not only do we have the freedom to work with the newest technologies, but we value solving challenging financial problems for our customers above everything else."
"One of my favorite aspects of this role is that my work is helping small business owners achieve their business goals by solving complex financial problems. It's gratifying to know that the work that I'm doing directly impacts consumers and makes their lives easier so that they can focus their energy on growing their business."
"I know that as a product manager at Intuit, my impact matters. Our products support millions of small businesses and individuals around the globe with their finances, delivering more money and fueling the success of real people."
Hear from our employees
Conrad De Peuter
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Futures Group
Conrad leverages tools like natural language processing and machine learning to help tax analysts and small business owners use TurboTax and QuickBooks more efficiently. For Conrad, Intuit is a great place to learn, grow, and take full ownership of your career path.
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits
Culture and values
Intuit's company culture is rooted in our core values, which promote an innovative and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives and new ideas are celebrated.More about Intuit life play_arrow
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit.More about our benefits play_arrow
From set-up to sign-off, everything you need to know for a successful interview day with Intuit.More about our hiring process play_arrow
Our culture and entrepreneurial spirit have earned us a spot on “Best Companies to Work For” lists year after year. Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
We're dedicated to making a positive impact for our team, our environment, and our community.
We're committed to providing a diverse and equitable workplace that empowers everyone to do the best work of their lives.
Our sustainability initiatives are reducing our carbon footprint to help improve the health of our planet.